𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

*Continuation*

'Friends' - The Carters

I don't know what I would do without all of my crew, yeah
I ain't makin' no room, yeah, I ain't makin' no new friends
I don't make no moves, yeah, without tellin' my crew, yeah
That's just how we do, yeah, that's just how we do, oh
Goddamn it, I love my life, Styrofoam cups, no ice
Party 'fore we go inside
Never let 'em out my sight, they're right by my side
Them my ride-or-dies, them my ride-or-dies
My friends are goals, your friends are foes
We fly, why cry, our souls exposed, yeah
We smoke, we laugh, your stress, my stress
Closer than kin, I'm blessed, you blessed

I don't know what I would do without all of my crew, yeahI ain't makin' no room, yeah, I ain't makin' no new friendsI don't make no moves, yeah, without tellin' my crew, yeahThat's just how we do, yeah, that's just how we do, ohGoddamn it, I love ...

Omniscient

"Hey Raegan you at home?" Amber asks as she smile brightly through the phone.

Amber FaceTimes Raegan after it didn't work out with Kehlani hitting up Valerie on her iPhone. They were both a little worried about her, but they were still going to keep the day in good spirits.

Amber and Kehlani had already unpacked most of her things and ordered some Chinese food. It was now getting dark outside.

"No I'm at my parents house...why?" Raegan replies.

"Oh so you in New Jersey...okay"

Amber knew Raegan was possibly busy.

"Yeah my parents anniversary party is tomorrow and I had to pick up their cake today...."

"Oh okay girl I understand...tell your parents I said hi"

"Of course girl I will"

Kehlani stands by Amber and shows her face in the camera and Raegan looks at both of her best friends in shock.

"Hey K...What y'all up to?" She asks.

"I just moved here to L.A. girl! K came here to help me pack" Amber replies with a big grin on her face.

Raegan starts to scream in excitement.

"OMG I was hoping one of you girlies would move to L.A. too"

"Yes Rae and not only that y'all live in the same building and on the same floor...this bitch fancy" Kehlani says while sipping on a glass of white wine.

Raegan widen her mouth feeling excited all over again.

"Wow...I didn't know you would move so quickly and the landlord gave you the same floor...oh yeah I'll be at your apartment a lot now"

They all giggle knowing that Rae wasn't playing.

"Where Sage and Leigh at?" Raegan asks.