𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

*explicit content*

*explicit content*

Omniscient

6 months later

Raegan picks up her empty luggage from the floor and place them on the bed as she pack up some of her clothes and condiments.

Her flight to New Jersey, was in three days. She spoke with her boss yesterday and Mr. Kevin gave her the days off, even though she would miss out on some money....it was worth it because she missed seeing her family.

Raegan has been trying to catch up with her online classes, while getting ready to graduate and receive her masters degree through the mail.

She won't be crossing the stage but her parents will be disappointed in her decision, she already told her brother Jeremiah about it and he understood.

Raegan already felt like she wasted time in the past, she just wanted to get a nursing job and start off with a new chapter in her life.

She made sure her five resumes were already on standby when she got bored and typed them up on her computer, and now they're ready to be printed out. She wants to apply at the few hospitals and clinics that are already in her area.

Raegan just prayed that at least one of her resumes would be accepted for an interview.

She grabs her Bluetooth earphones off of her bed and listens to 'Adorn' - by Miguel as she continue to selvage around her drawers for some outfits to wear in New Jersey.

Raegan already picked out a beautiful floral yellow dress that she ordered online and decided to wear some cute slip on heels to wear with it.

Raegan's outfit and heels 👆🏿

She have been feeling so much joy lately and she haven't felt like this in a long time, everything was falling into place.