𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

The next day

I walk out of the airport heading into the streets of California as I stand there inhaling the fresh morning air and take in the beaming hot sun on my skin.

I was finally back home and was actually kind of home sick.

I get a text that my uber driver is here and already lined up in front of the airport. The description was a Blue Altima.

I spot the car and I get inside of the back seat and I confirm my name and destination to the uber driver.

"It's Raegan..145 Valley Street - Valley Parkwood Apartment complex" I said.

"Okay I got you registered" The uber driver named Mike replies as he drives off in the busy highway.

I look out of the window seeing the streets of Los Angeles.

My mind drifts off to last night's events with Abel and Lamar.

That night with Abel didn't happen like I thought it would.

Lamar ruined the moment by almost barging in between his two best friends that were all over each other like horny rabbits.

Good thing the doors were locked.

I forgot that I texted Lamar of my location inside the mansion. I was just in the moment and completely let Abel take over my mind.

I hurriedly put back on my jeans while Abel fixed his shirt. He opened the door for Lamar while he was banging on the door hysterically.

It was another embarrassing moment for me, just thinking about it had me cringing at the thought.

Lamar probably knew that something was up and he must've asked a few people about my whereabouts.

If he wouldn't have knocked on that door Abel would've ate me out and sucked the soul out of my body like he said he would.

I was anticipating that moment because I've never had that done to me before but it was all ruined.

Lamar was cock blocking he knew what Abel was trying to do and that was to get in my pants.

He was trying to protect me from Abel because he was numb. All he wanted was a good fuck.

I should have known that but I fell for his charms and good looks.

When Abel opened the door he looked back at me while Lamar was asking if I was okay.

Abel just walked out of the room not saying a word. I didn't see any hint of emotion through those bloodshot eyes of his.