𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

'Normal Girl' - by SZA
I wish I was a normal girl, oh my
How do I be? How do I be a lady?
Normal girl, oh
I wish I was a normal girl
I'll never be, no, never be uh

'Normal Girl' - by SZA I wish I was a normal girl, oh myHow do I be? How do I be a lady?Normal girl, ohI wish I was a normal girlI'll never be, no, never be uh

Raegan's POV

"Here...whip this up until the cheesecake feeling turns soft and then pour it in the electric mixer" My mom says as she hand me a spoon whisker.

My mom and I decided to make a strawberry cheesecake. We had nothing else to do after getting situated for the anniversary party tomorrow.

I already picked up a small anniversary cake from the bakery.

She apparently ordered two different cakes, one for the party and the other for just the immediate family.

"I hope this turns out alright" I giggle nervously as I stir the cheesecake feeling.

"That's why I'm here to guide you..it won't be a mess" She says.

My mom takes out the crushed ginger bread pie crust that she bought from the store.

She already set aside a jar of strawberry toppings that she made from scratch.

"Okay ma its finished"

"Alright Lana...pour the filling into this pan of Graham Crackers crust"

I do as she says and pour the feeling on the sweet crust. The cheesecake is looking decent so far.

"Now open the jar of my homemade strawberry topping and pour it on top of the cheesecake feeling..."

I open the jar of strawberry topping and my mom reaches for the fresh strawberries that were already sliced in half.

"This looks so good" I said.

"I know but after this we'll put the cheesecake in the refrigerator to get cold...and it'll be good to go"

I nod my head as I scoop the strawberry topping with a spoon.

"Put it on there slowly and steady..."

"Wait- ma do I use the whole jar of topping?" I ask as with a pause.

"Well no.....I want to save some of this topping for the next time I make another cheesecake"

"Okay ma..."

I then put down the jar and I'm almost finished with the cake.

She looks down at my work and smiles at how great it turned out.

"For your first try...you did really nicely"

"Thanks ma..." I said with a grin.