𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

Omniscient

Omniscient

After a few hours of dancing Raegan and Valerie decide to go back to the bar and cool off as they order some more cocktails.

"Whew....I'm tired and warn out" Valerie says.

"Me too girl we were fucking it up on that dance floor" Raegan replies.

"We sure the fuck was" Valerie says as they both laugh.

The bartender walks up to them with some napkins, so they can dab off the little sweat they had on their faces and chest.

Dancing was really a workout.

"Thank you" they both say to the bartender.

"Can we get another lemonade and strawberry vodka cocktail?" Valerie asks.

"Wait I would like 1 shot and a blueberry vodka cocktail this time" Raegan says.

"Okay beautiful ladies... coming right up"

Valerie looks at Raegan with a shocked look on her face because she thought Raegan wouldn't let loose with the drinking tonight.

"Girl what it's just one shot"

"Nah I'm surprised because I thought you wouldn't even touch hard liquor let alone a shot"

"Well I mean I'm feeling good so I want to feel even better tonight" Raegan shrugs her shoulders.

"I know that's right girl!" They both laugh as the bartender place their drinks in front of them and Raegan takes her shot with a green lemon slice and sugar.

"Wooo... that is strong.. give me another one"

"Wait Raegan girl you know you can't get too drunk tonight...you have to drive"

"Look at you being worried..I'll just get one more shot... you know I can hold my liquor.. drink one with me Valerie"

"Okay fuck it..."

The other bartender gives them 3 shots as they down them, while they feel the liquor burn their throats and stomach.