𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

I slept good last night so I woke up with a clear mind.

I haven't felt like this in months almost every day I felt stressed to the max but on this day I felt confident for a change.

I decided to pick out a decent outfit for the club tonight Valerie and I will have a girl's night out together.
I also called up my other best friends Sage and Crystal, but it's not clear if they will actually make it because of their work schedules.

I've been friends with them since college they always used to have my back when I used to get bullied for my weight.

My friends helped me plan my dieting plans after I broke up with Trey back in my freshman year of college. We were all so close, but things gradually changed over the years once our lives went into focusing on our career goals. I am now trying to get the old gang back together again.

I start to have flashbacks of Trey and what had happened to us.
My heart was torn when I heard that my first boyfriend & love only dated me over a childish bet with his friends.

I'll never forget that day...

-------------——-FLASHBACK-------------———

I walk inside the building of Seakale University. I spot cheerleaders cheering in the halls for this new football prep rally that was taking place in the gym today after classes are over.

I was really excited to see Trey being supported by the entire school; he was the captain of his football team so he was quite popular here on campus.

I couldn't believe that he chose me to be his girlfriend. I was called "the big girl" around school so my self-esteem was pretty low the rumors soon stopped though after Trey and I started dating.

Trey Carter

Trey Carter