𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟭

Looze U by Chloe
I don't wanna loose you boy
If I could just say myself
I don't want anybody else
I don't wanna loose you boy

Looze U by ChloeI don't wanna loose you boyIf I could just say myself I don't want anybody else I don't wanna loose you boy

𝗥𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

The next day (10:00am)

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

I wake up from a deep sleep as I hear Abel's iPhone blaring off in my ear.

I was so tired and exhausted from last night's events, that my body just felt so weak. I was relieved that it was now Saturday and that I'm off on the weekends.

I look over at Abel with his back turned while he's snoring and in a deep sleep. He doesn't even hear his phone blowing up on the night stand.

I tap his shoulder to get him to wake up.

"Abel your phone is ringing... and I just wanna go back to sleep"

"Nah you pick it up for me... or just leave it"

I couldn't just leave the phone alone, because on the other end someone kept calling. It could've been an emergency or something.

"I thought you didn't want me to touch your phone?" I asks as I place his iPhone in my hands and quickly unlock it.
He had already told me his lock code which was the year his mom was born. It was literally the cutest thing. He really loved his mother.

Abel turns around and wraps his right arm around my waste, as he snuggle his face against my stomach.

"I didn't mean it..." Abel replies with a muffled voice, while being half asleep.

I roll my eyes hard because he was so wish washy, he knew that my iPhone and purse is what kept me here and he was trying to be fair about what he did last night.

I was over the entire argument, because I can't keep forcing him to let go of certain people. I was ready to walk away but it has now been complicated after being intimate these past few nights.

Just because he put it down on me good, that doesn't mean I'll let him off of the hook though.

Abel's iPhone continues to ring while I give an annoyed look, wondering who was calling him so much.

I rub sleep from my eyes and I quickly pick up his phone on the 7th ring.

"Hello ?" I said grudgingly.

"Who is this?" The person asks with a stank attitude.

I then realize that it was his crazy ex Sandra on the other line.