𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬

Beyoncé- I care

I know you don't care too much but I still care
babyyyy

I know you don't care too much but I still care babyyyy

*To Be Continued*

Omniscient

"Can I go see Abel in his room now... or what?" Raegan asks frantically to his best friends.

Lamar then walks out of the elevator as he look over to see Abel's security guard Kenny blocking the door.

XO crew were really trying to protect Raegan's feelings, and they also didn't want Abel to have those migraines again after seeing her.

Lamar wanted to tell Raegan in person as they meet outside of the hospital parking lot, but she went inside without him. He can tell that Raegan was still mad at him.

"Raegan wait.. just chill for a minute okay" Lamar says as he gently grabs her arm before she started to curse everyone out.

Raegan rolls her eyes because she was getting very impatient.

Lamar continues.

"Come on Rae don't be like that... I was going to tell you everything outside"

"I couldn't wait...alright" Raegan moves her arm away from Lamar's grip.

Raegan looks back over to the xo crew for some answers as she cross her arms in annoyance.

They all just stand there and look at one another in awkward silence, because they knew Raegan was stubborn enough to come see Abel anyway.

Raegan looks at every last one of his friends with a hurt look on her face.

"What's going on...why won't anyone talk to me?!" Raegan semi-yells as tears run down her cheeks.

"Quiet down ma'am" A nurse says.

Lamar looks at the nurse with a stank face and responds to her.

"Look she's going through a tough time... just chill on her alright"

The nurse scoffs as she walk off to do her work with some patients down the hall.

"Look Raegan I told you it wasn't a good idea to come here"

"Please just tell me what the hell is going on...I need to see him... I sound like a broken record right now.. like what the fuck!" Raegan says with frustration as tears fall down her face.