𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

Hate The Club - by Kehlani

Tired of going out, scared I'll run into you
All of these whereabouts, what is a girl to do?

Say no to everything I'm invited to
And I can't do that, no

I be in the section dolo, baby, oh
Working on self control, oh baby, no, oh
Finna get antisocial, no, yeah

Damn, you know I hate the club
But I came 'cause I knew you'd show up
Maybe if I drank enough
I'll make my way over to ya

Damn, you know I hate the clubBut I came 'cause I knew you'd show upMaybe if I drank enoughI'll make my way over to ya

Omniscient

Raegan looks at Abel with wide eyes and he tries not to laugh at her facial expression.

Abel was hoping to run into Raegan around the city but Raegan actually thought she'd never see him again, and even if they did...definitely not this soon.

Yes he was lurking on her social media but this run-in just happened naturally.

Abel wanted her to stay so he had to come up with something quick, because with one step she would've been out of the door.

"Raegan?" He asks.

She snaps out of her daze clearing her throat while she moves her arm out of his hand.

Abel didn't realize that he kept his hand on her wrist for too long.

"Yeah umm, hey...n-never thought I'd see you so soon again" Raegan replies.

"Right... I just saw you walk inside the club, I wasn't sure if it was really you"

"Well um yeah it was nice seeing you but I'm about to head home"

Raegan had no where important to go but to bed. She just did not want anything to go down tonight with this man.

She knew Abel could draw her in without even trying.

"Why don't you just chill with me in the VIP section tonight?" Abel asks as he points over to the right side of the club where his xo crew was seated.

Raegan gives his request a thought as she looks around the club avoiding eye contact while feeling anxious to even answer.

She didn't know what to feel.

Abel wanted his way...so he closes in by Raegan's neck, smelling her sweet perfume.

"You don't have to be nervous let's just have some fun" Abel whispers in her ear.

Raegan suddenly feels chills go down her spine, before she knew what she was doing she answered him back.

"Yeah sure why not..." She replied feeling somewhat confident.