𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟲

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Okay that's a WRAP let's go home!!" Abel semi-yells as his team, production staff and his manager Sal give a round of applause as they walk off set.

"Abel do you need some water?" His assistant Tina asks.

"I'm good thanks Tina just go home..." Abel replies with a light chuckle.

"Okay boss see you next year.." Tina says as they give each other a slight smile and a wave while the rest of his "video set" workers get ready to leave.

Abel was just tired and ready to fly back home.

"Hey man you good?" Sal asks Abel with concern in his voice, because he had dark circles under his eyes.

They continue to converse as they walk outside to the parking lot of the building towards their cars.

"Yeah I'm alright Sal.."

"Are you mad at me bro?" Sal asks with concern.

"About what?" Abel asks while feeling exhausted, he has been working non-stop for the past two weeks. He was too tired to be upset with anyone right now.

"Cutting your phone call off with your girl"

"You good man...you're my manager that's why I hired you because you keep me in line about my work"

"I know but that conversation you were having with Rae looked kind of important"

"Yeah it was....when we were texting she told me something about a 'fucked up situation' so I'm really worried about her"

"Awe man... is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine...I just don't know what it is yet...I'll call her later on when I go back to LA"

"I hope everything is okay with her..."

"Thanks man...she'll be alright as long as I'm around...I know there's something you wanted to ask Sal..what's up?"

"Oh yeah it completely slipped my mind...um the team and I planned a small gathering at a restaurant tonight but since you're leaving early we can postpone"

"Nah man y'all can go on with your plans at the restaurant and enjoy yourselves without me, just charge my card for the meals...something came up so I have to leave Canada tonight"

Abel's mind was full of thoughts because of work, Sandra's pregnancy, and Raegan going through something worrisome. He just didn't have the energy to go out and celebrate anymore.