𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

Abel's POV

Abel's POV

My crew and I decided to go to Los Angeles for a fan meeting that I have to attend.

I also had a 2 hour concert to perform. I was already drained from the party the other night so I popped some pills. My doctor prescribed just so I could feel alive for once.

I wasn't feeling like myself ever since I came across that girl...Raegan.

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about her lips.

I didn't want anything serious with her I just wanted her to be mine on Thursdays. I had hoes for countless days. Why did I want her so badly?

I thought about it long and hard but I'm sure she's not very fond of me at this point. That night I stared at her with little to no emotion.

I was high that night and I really didn't care but after I came down from my high I felt regret for leading an innocent girl like her on but I couldn't help myself I just had to touch her.

Later on that night I found one of my girls at the party even though I wanted Raegan I went alone with it and forgot about her. I ended up saying her name while having sex with my Monday girl Sandra.

She was pretty pissed but we kept it going she shouldn't be mad when I'm only here for a moment if feelings get attached I leave. All my hoes trained so they should know better than to question me.

Last night Lamar told me they were just friends so that gave me an opportunity to make my move.

When I saw Raegan fine ass walk up those stairs with my friend Zendaya. I had to get Zendaya out of that room and tell her about her drunken brother just so I could be alone with Raegan.

It obviously worked and my plan was in motion until it abruptly stopped when Lamar tried barging inside the room.

He says their "just friends" but  I knew he liked her but it didn't seem like she felt the same way.

I wanted her and it seemed like she wanted to play along so Lamar can't protect her forever she's a grown ass woman.

Lamar knows how I am though that's why he's trying to protect Raegan from me because I'd probably hurt her emotionally.

I would drain the innocence out of her soul. I felt the need to take the innocent light away from her eyes.

I wanted it to be filled with lust and desire every time I see her that was my plan.

I don't know why I'm so drawn to her. She's so innocent and she kind of reminded me of myself when I was young.

All the shit that I've been through I have little to no emotion.

I've become numb at such an early age there's no way I'm turning back now it's too late for me.

I want to make her into one of my xo girls. Her  innocence have to go....it's as if taking away her heart would be less painful in the end.

There was nothing that could stop me from getting what I wanted and it was her.

I found out that she lives in Los Angeles so I'll run into her somehow.

I have a feeling that we'll meet again and when that happens I'm going to finish what I started.

Belly calls my name while I retrieve out of my thoughts.

"Abel you ready to board the private Jet?" He asked while my security carry our luggage from my black SUV.

"Yeah let's go... I need a drink once we on the jet." I said while my driver drive us to my jet.

I popped a piece of gum in my mouth occupying myself on Instagram.

I scroll through Lamar's following list and find her page.

I quickly follow her and like majority of her pictures.

Raegan's picture on Instagram👇🏿👇🏿

Raegan was breathtakingly beautiful to me

This was really unlike me, I'd never think about a woman as much like this in a while.

I was willing to get on her good graces again. She was like puddle in my heads I knew that I had this control over her and I liked it...

I like being in control....

_______________________________

*I know it's a short chapter but I had to put Abel's POV out there... I'm just going at the top of my head with this story. I haven't edited it and have no rough drafts. So please send me some Feedback I'd really appreciate it 😌*