𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

Lamar and I get out of the car while he locks his car doors and we walk through the black gates.

We head inside of Abel's mansion and it looks very nice.

As we walk inside we were trying to get pass some crowed people in his living room. At this point my stomach was in knots while I spotted some celebrities at his party.

Marijuana invaded my nostrils while I cover my nose with my palm because I didn't want weed in my system by the next morning.

I look at Lamar as he spoke up.

"Hey Rae why don't you sit on this couch and wait for me until I get back...would that be fine with you?" He asks.

I look up at him with an annoyed look...I was upset that he bought me to this kind of party.

For all of this he could've dropped me off at the hotel or let me stay in the car.

I was suddenly regretting my decision and questioning my friendship with this guy.

"Sure whatever..." I replied while rolling my eyes.

I was tired as hell and did not want to be here.

"Rae please don't be like that it will only take a second aight...." He says as he shake his head and walks off while disappearing into the huge crowd of people that were drinking and dancing.

More people started coming in and strangers sat next to me on the couch.

One girl in particular caught my attention she looked just as afraid as me while she stood in the corner of the living room.

I decided to go up to her and keep her company because the people sitting next to me was drunk and kept bumping into me. I was kind of happy someone here was sober in this place.

I approach her with a big smile as I tap her on her shoulder to get her attention. She seemed to be occupied on her iPhone.

"Hi... I was wondering if you were used to coming to these type of parties." I asks.

She looks up at me and low and behold it was Zendaya.