𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

Omniscient

The Next Day

"Can I get 2 bagels and a strawberry banana smoothie please" Raegan says to the intercom of B&J's Coffee Shop.

"Coming right up...park at number 6 and we'll bring your order in just a few minutes"

"Okay thanks...."

Raegan then parks her dad's car at the designated parking spot. She then takes out her debit card from her wallet.

She turns off the engine as she play some music by Ariana Grande.
As she waits for her order, she scrolls through Instagram and comes across Abel's new post with his xo crew.

Raegan missed Abel like crazy but she has been avoiding him. Her mind was so wrapped up in pressing charges on her ex Robert after the assault, that she wasn't comfortable enough to speak with any man right now.

Her iPhone chimes off indicating a text message from Amber and her picture pops up with a phone call.

Raegan answers the call with a bright smile on her face.

Her friends always made her feel a bit better.

"Hi Amber... how my sun city been treating you?"

"Girl I wish you were back in Los Angeles....I am literally so freaked out in this new environment" Amber replies.

"I know girl I'm sorry that I can't be there right now...my brother Jeremiah went back home early for work....but I ended up staying behind because something urgent came up"

"Omg girl is everything alright?"

"Yeah it's fine...its been cleared up now"

"Oh okay girl...well that's good"

"Yeah..." Raegan replies while trying not to give off any weird vibes over the phone.

Amber didn't want to push the issue with her best friend she knew Raegan would tell her secrets when she was ready.

"My new guy friend has been giving me some pointers about the city"

"Oh so he's been showing you around?"

"Yes he has girl...he is so cuteee"

Raegan laughs as the cashier knocks on her father's car window with her order.

"Hold on Amber I'm at P&J's getting my order"

"Okay girl take your time..."

Raegan smiles up at the employee as she hands her a few cream cheese bagels and her strawberry banana smoothie.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome...your total is $9.58"

"Can I pay with my debit card?" Raegan asks as she look up at the employee for an answer.

"Yeah I can slash your debit card inside and bring it back with your receipt...do you want any change back?" The cashier replies.

"No that's fine about the change...thanks"

"No problem ma'am...I hope you enjoy your food"

Raegan hands over her debit card to the cashier and she walks inside of the building to charge her card.