𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Raegan's POV

Raegan's POV

I turn on my iPhone and noticed that it was almost midnight and then my fears started to kick in because I really didn't want to end up kidnapped.

I'm in a foreign country with no one to turn to, the only person I knew here was Lamar.

I tried to call Lamar to come and pick me up but I think he's taking his own good time to find me since he's pissed off at both Abel and I.

I hope he's not at that party while I'm stranded out in these streets.

Lamar told me earlier today that he was going to hit up some party that Abel was throwing at his place at midnight.

If only I knew where his place was located then I could maybe go there and just ask Abel's driver to bring me home. That's the least he could do after the embarrassment he put me through.

I decide to get inside of a building since it was freezing.

This was Canada's every day weather it's never not a cold day here.

I stand up from the bench and see a nearby bar across the street.

I don't drink as much but I needed one right now to shake off this anxiety.

I really thought coming here was going to clear my mind but obviously that didn't turn out the way I expected.

I walk across the street to a bar named "Chuck's Beer & Bar". I go inside and to my surprise there weren't a lot of people in here.

The moment I sat down at the bar the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol invaded my nostrils. I hated the smell of cigarettes and beer it stank like garbage.

The bartender then walks towards me to take my drink order.

"What would you like to drink ma'am?" The bartender asks.

People were so polite here.

"Just a bottle of water would be fine" I reply.

"Okay coming right up"

"Thank you"

I changed my mind about that drink. I should know better because I'm studying to be a nurse. I only drink if I'm out with my girls and sometimes even then I hold off on the hard liquor and try to stay healthy as I can.

I have been taking online nursing courses for almost a year now and I'm almost done so far. I already have my bachelors but after I graduate again, I'll have my master's degree, and from then on I will be able to jumpstart my career.