𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟬

Right Thru Me by Nicki Minaj
You see right thru me
How do you do that shit ?

Right Thru Me by Nicki Minaj You see right thru meHow do you do that shit ?

The Next Day

Omniscient

*The next morning*

"Hey Raegan get up ... your phone is ringing" Abel says as he shake Raegan awake.

"Huh..." She says while waking up with blurry vision.

Abel hands Raegan her phone as she look over to see the hospital calling about work.

"Oh shit..."

"Here wear this..."

Reagan grabs her phone as Abel hands her an XO t-shirt he had laying on the night stand, to cover her naked body. He didn't have any robes so he figured she would need something to wear when freshening herself up in the morning.

"Thanks..." Reagan grabs her iPhone as she quickly put on the t-shirt.

Raegan gets out of bed as her iPhone is still buzzing from her manager calling her. She tries to walk slowly, her legs felt like jello because of last night's events. She limps towards the bathroom feeling Abel eyes burn the back of her head.

Reagan then answers the phone before her Manager can hang up.

"Hello... yes Miss Christen.. I'm sorry about that.. yes I can't come in to work today...."

Abel chuckles as he watch Raegan struggle to walk inside of the bathroom, making sure she gets there safely. She then closes the door while she continues to speak with her boss

Abel looks over at his iPhone and see that it's 11:30am in the morning. He gets out of bed goes to his master bedroom that was across the hall, and walk inside of his bathroom to do his morning hygiene routine.

Moments Later

After an hour of freshening themselves up, Raegan and Abel sit on the couch while in the living room watching TV. He has already ordered some breakfast from iHop.

"So what are we doing today?" Raegan asks.

"Well right now we can eat some breakfast ... and later on go to the beach"

"Wouldn't there be paps outside trying to take pictures though?"

"Nah we'll be alright .. Sal and his family owns a private beach and I go there all the time"

"Oh okay that's great... let's have a picnic there" Reagan replies excitedly as she think of things they can bring.

Abel looks over at her with a smile as he watch her face light up.