𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟮

Mike Dean x The Weeknd - Defame Moi
Leave me alone
Leave me alone
Leave me aloneeee

Two weeks later
4:00pm

Two weeks later4:00pm

Omniscient

"Alright girl see you tomorrow..." Angela says to Reagan as they both walk towards their separate vehicles, in the parking lot of Vernon Medical Hospital.

They worked closely together at the hospital since they were the new nurses here. Raegan was relieved that she didn't have to go through her shifts alone, and she appreciated Angela for being so kind to her.

"See you too Angie.." Reagan replies back with a small smile and a wave. She then pulls out her iPhone that was in her coat pocket and checks her notifications.

She has a few text messages from her best friends from earlier. Her life has been so busy lately that she hasn't been able to respond right away.

As for Abel he has been working on his new album 'Kissland' and she hasn't really heard from him since their day at the beach. They have been talking over the phone during their free time.

Even though Abel practically kidnapped her she was falling deeper in love with him. She was being patient again and understood his condition that their relationship needed to be taken slow.

Raegan was missing Abel like crazy, so she decides to send him a text message. She opens her car door and sit in the driver's seat contemplating on what to say to him, after not hearing from him for a few days.

"Fuck it I'll just text him whatever" Reagan says to herself with a bite of her bottom lip.

________________________________

TEXT MESSAGES:

__________________________________

Reagan stops texting Abel as she put her iPhone in the cup holder and pull out of the parking lot and into the driveway.

She had to zone herself out or she would've been texting this man for hours in her car.

Moments later