𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬

Echoes of Silence - The Weeknd

How all of this would end up
Girl I saw it in your eyes
And baby I could read your mind
And exceptions were not in sight...

How all of this would end up Girl I saw it in your eyesAnd baby I could read your mindAnd exceptions were not in sight

Omniscient

2 days later

"Bro you can't play video games for shit" Abel says to Hawk.

"Yes I can man...you just bought better equipment for your character" Hawk replies with a scoff.

"You're a sore loser...just admit it bruh" Abel chuckles.

"Alright I'm done playing 'Call of Duty'...let's watch some horror movies" Hawk says as he spark a blunt.

Cash is in the kitchen trying to order some wings from 'wingstop'. His manager Sal was over the phone with Republic Records about his debut album 'Kissland' that Abel have been working on for quite some time now.

Abel had a lot of music in the vault so it was nothing for him to continue to work on new projects and to experiment on visuals and new sounds. He has been watching a lot of Japanese films and it's been really inspiring his new vision.

'Trilogy' has already been released and so far the sales have been doing pretty good.

"Listen up guys..it's time to celebrate!" Sal says as he smile at Abel and the rest of the XO crew.

"What's going on?" Abel asks feeling a bit curious.

"Your album sold 234,000 extra copies so it's official GOLD...congratulations bro!" He said with a proud smile.

The xo crew scream in excitement and give Abel a pat on the back.

"Bro I told you this trilogy would blow up big!" Cash says.

"Thank you guys... couldn't have done any of this without you"

The xo crew dap each other up and then minutes later the food arrives.

"Hey Abel how about we invite some women over to spark up the fun?" Hawk asks.

Cash shakes his head with a giggle.

"Man you always wanting some hoes....slow down a bit"

Hawk smacks his teeth.

"Don't we all...the fuck you mean slow down" Hawk replies with a funny look on his face.

The xo crew continues to laugh at their back and fourth exchange.