𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟮

The Weeknd- SnowChild

She never need a man she what a man needs
So I keep on falling for her daily...

She never need a man she what a man needs So I keep on falling for her daily

Abel

2 Days Later

Omniscient

"Okay since 'Trilogy' is done and I finished a few shows...I'm ready to head back to LA" Abel says as he takes a sip of patron, while sitting next to his manager Sal at a small private bar in Montreal.

Sal then starts to chuckle as he sip on his glass of Hennessy.

"What's so funny bro?" Abel asks with a nervous chuckle.

"Nothing Abel...." Sal replies as he smile mischievously with a shake of his head.

"Nah Sal stop playing and just tell me" Abel says with a small nudge to his arm.

"You're smitten man....."

Abel smacks his teeth as he shrug his shoulders.

"No I'm not...I'm just chilling and doing me"

"I know you Abel....that girl Raegan got you wrapped around her finger....I caught you 5 times scrolling through her Instagram"

Abel pauses and doesn't say a word as he sigh feeling defeated.

"Alright you got me...I miss Rae like hell"

"I knew it bruh....you got feelings for her!" Sal says with a grin because he knew his best friend like the back of his hand.

"Yeah I do....I just want to be around her all the time...we been spending a lot of time together for almost a year now"

"Why don't you just ask her out...."

"I kinda did....but then again I didn't"

"What you mean by that?" Sal asks with a confused look on his face.

"I mean that we agreed to keep our relationship as platonic and I didn't give her a chance to say no when I mentioned going out on a date when I fly back home"

"You don't usually act like this with any of your other women"

"I cut them off..."