𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Hurry up girl let's go!" Kehlani says to Amber as she knocks on the bathroom door.

"Alright I'm coming...I just needed to pee before I hit the road" Amber replies.

"Nah girl you shitting the way you taking forever in there" Kehlani says with a laugh.

Amber rolls her eyes as she washes her hands.

"No the fuck I'm not K...stop playing" Amber replies as she smack her teeth.

After washing her hands Amber gets out of the bathroom and they both reach for their iPhone and purse.

"I guess this is it" Amber says as they walk to the living room and look around her empty apartment.

"Yeah it looks so different without it being all furnished" Kehlani replies.

"I know right...it feels weird"

"Okay...I'm ready to hit up L.A. and see my girls" Kehlani says as she pop her gum in her mouth.

"Me too I miss them so much.."

Amber and Kehlani walk out of the empty apartment as they go outside to Amber's car.
They get in to buckle their seat belts and Amber drives out to the city.

It was an hour drive so by the time they get there, Amber hired some U-Haul movers so her apartment should be furnished by now.

She was able to apply for an apartment at the same complex Raegan lived in. She ended up getting information from Raegan and her brother Jeremiah. She told Raegan weeks prior of her wanting to move to L.A. so they helped her out with getting the paperwork, and she handled the rest.

Amber was worried that she'd have to look for another job at 'Liberty Bank' but luckily they were able to give her a transfer.

Kehlani wanted to move to L.A. as well, but she loved her job as a Web Designer. She didn't want to relocate so quickly, the employees at the Web Design company were like her family.

Kehlani couldn't leave as of yet so she just ended up staying in Long Island.

As for their other friends Sage & Leigh they had their families and businesses to tend to.

Kehlani asked for them to come celebrate Amber's move and visit Raegan and Valerie in L.A. but Leigh had to work a night shift at her pasta restaurant and Sage flew to Hawaii for a photograph seminar, so they said they'll come to visit when they're off.

______________________________

Amber and Kehlani have been on the road for about forty minutes and they are getting close to their destination.