𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟴

Nomads - Ricky ft. The Weeknd

I should've known from the start
What we got can't leave this room...
I made it clear ain't nobody gone be that somebody

Omniscient

2 days later

A few days has passed and Abel is still recovering, he was in a coma for 2 days here at the hospital but now he's conscious.

Dr. Hile told him that he'll need to keep him in for the next few days, just to make sure his concussion will subside.

Nurse Kelsey walks through the door and places a tray of food in front of Abel, for his evening meal. He was just chilling and watching some adult-swim on TV.

His manager Sal said that he would come by and bring him a brand new iPhone because the other one was ruined in the wreck, so as of right now all he had was television to keep him occupied.

"How are you doing Mr. Tesfaye?" Nurse Kelsey asks with a bright smile.

Abel looks down at the delicious food while almost drooling at the smell. Sal transferred him to a more private floor in the hospital and they actually had decent cooks here.

"I'm doing okay... I'm a little soar but everything is good"

"Your friends want to come up and visit you again, but I'll have to ask the doctor if that would be okay since you have more tests to go through"

"Please make sure he gives them a green light because I need my new iPhone from Sal"

"I'll make sure to tell him that for you.... is there anything else I can get you?"

"No that's it..."

"Alright well I'll leave you to it..bye"

"Bye.."

Abel starts to eat his food and the doctor walks through the door.

"Hi Mr. Tesfaye... I want to check up on your recovery process"

"Oh hey doc... like I told nurse Kelsey I feel a bit soar"

"Yeah that's normal when you have just gotten out of a coma, you are actually doing pretty amazing after a severe collision like that"