60. Watch The Throne🤴🏾🤴🏾

Start from the beginning

beyonce The Carter Twins should be making their arrival very soon. Lord I️ hope that this delivery is quick and easy. Thank you all for the well wishes. @Shawn_CC and I really appreciate them. I️  LOVE YOUUU ALL😘😘😘

I️ Smiled And Placed The Phone Back In My Pocket As Another Contraction Hit Bey.

"Fuck." She Breathed In And Out Fast.

"Shawn baby I️ need you." She Started Crying, This Shit Ate Me Up Inside. I️ Wish I️Could Take All The Pain Away From Her.

I️ Rubbed Her Belly As Everyone Just Stood Around The Bed Looking At Us.

"Try to get her up Jay maybe it'll die down." Solo Said.

"Alright." I️ Got Up Off The Bed And Went Around To Bey's Side Helping Her Up.

"I️ can't do it." She Let Go Of My Hands.

"Bey baby you gotta stand up..try and walk around. I️ know you want to see these babies." Kelly Came And Kneeled Down In Front Of Her.

"It hurts Kelly." She Sniffed.

"It's going to hurt..you have two little babies that you're pushing out. That means double everything. You have all support you need right in this. Don't give up now." Kelly Said To Her.

"Alright." Kelly Wiped Her Eyes And Pulled Her In For A Hug Kissing Her Cheek.

After She Moved That's When I️ Stepped In Trying To Help Her Up.

We Left Out Of The Room Walking Slowly.

"Wait baby wait." I️ Turned So That Now Her Belly Was Pressed Up Up On My Front.

I️ Rubbed Her Sides Kissing Her Neck. "You are doing so great baby. I'm right here."

This Pregnancy Really Took A Toll On Bey But Let's Just Say She Did Her Thing. She Kept Saying That After Your First Pregnancy Everything Gets Harder.

"Mom do you want some ice chips?" Corey Walked Up On Us.

"No baby I'm ok. Thank you though honey." She Looked At Him Smiling Lightly.

"I️ looked it up and that's what it said. I'm just trying to make sure you ok." He Said.

"Aww thank you my sweet boy but I'm fine. Make sure you're in the room when they come."

"I️ will. I️ love you mom." He Kissed Her Cheek And Walked Off.

"I️ love that damn boy there. Less of an asshole unlike his dad." She Said.

"You supposed to be in pain not cursing!" I️ Popped Her Butt Causing Her To Laugh.

"You think if we go in that guest bedroom upstairs and fuck real quick will that make the twins come faster?" She Asked Me Like I️ Was Supposed To Know That.

"Baby I️ am not about to do the day or the day before our kids are born no way in hell." I️ Chuckled.

She Smacked Her Lips Then Pulled On My Shirt.