"Yes?" She asked.

"Could you please take this girl to her room?"

"Certainly." She replied, walking over to me. Maxwell finally let go of me, and Iris took my arm and gently dragged me. I literally screeched and yanked my arm, trying to make her let go. She had a firm grip locked on me, but I did make her stop a few times to hold me. "You kids are going to be the death of me," she sighed when I tugged more. We were in a hallway now, all alone.

"Let go!" I cried, pulling.

"Let go of her!" Lorita exclaimed, her weird arm things coming out of the side of her face, electric sparks jumping off of them. "Or else I'll be forced to electrocute you!"

"Okay, no electrocuting, please! I've had enough of that. Look," she stopped and turned to face me, "I'm just doing my job here. I don't want to do this, but I'm kinda forced to. Again, I don't want to do this to you. You're just a flipping kid! But, please, make this easier on my part. It's hard enough knowing I'm doing something wrong, I don't want to watch you suffer in my hands."

I glared at her. "I'm not gonna stop! I'm gonna keep fighting! You guys don't understand us! We help people in freaking time! You guys are stopping us from letting us lead the world to what it is now, and hopefully make it better! If you know you're doing something wrong, then let me go and make up an excuse on how I got away or something!"

She had a straight face. "You kids are so head-strong, aren't you? Maybe that's one of the reasons why you're qualified for this insane job..." She frowned, pausing. "Alright, I'll let you go."

"Wait, really?" Lorita was stunned. I was too, and we looked at her with shock and surprise.

"... Yes, I'll let you go."

"Iris!" Shouted someone as they entered the hall.

The lady jumped and grabbed me again, keeping a tight grip that would most likely leave me bruised. "What is it, Ethan?"

The man that had attacked us at Friday's house came up to her, hands in his pockets. He was wearing all black, like the others. "I was just seeing if you needed any help, that's all. These Time Watchers are pretty sneaky."

"Right, right." She nodded and put on a smile.

I watched the two of them, unsure where this was going. Lorita remained silent.

"Do you mind if I walk with you?" He asked.

"Uh..." she glanced down at me, and I looked back up at her. "No, not at all."

He nodded, and they began walking, Iris dragging me with her as if I were a little kid with their parents. Which, obviously, ticked me off. Iris and Ethan twisted around a few hallways before someone finally said something.

"So what were you two talking about?" Questioned Ethan, although we both knew he already knew.

"Nothing." Snapped Iris, then regained her composure quickly. "It was nothing, no need to worry." She added a smile and a soft giggle.

Could you be any more fake? I taunted in my head, rolling my eyes. Lorita would have been doing the same if she had eyes herself.

"Oh, come now, Iris. You know that's a lie." Ethan smirked.

They stopped, making me stop too. I patted my foot against the ground impatiently, wanting Iris to let go of my wrist so I could run out of here. Ethan stared Iris down, glaring at her with so much disrespect, it radiated off of him, and became thick enough to cut through in the air.