58. Is This Love?

Start from the beginning

Mommyyyyy😘😘😘😘: Hey princess! We are ok thank you munchkin? Are you at lunch or recess, I️ miss you even more. Gonna kiss all over your face when I️ see you💋💋 I️ love you.

"So what do y'all feel like eating today?" Shawn Asked As I️ Smiled Reading My Messages.

Nobody Answered Him, Mama G Was Half Way Sleeping In The Backseat.

"Baby you ignoring me?" He Asked.

"No I'm sorry Layla's texting me but um we could go anywhere. It doesn't matter." I️Told Him As We Entered The Interstate.

"Mom close yo mouth." He Laughed.

"Whhuh." I️ Turned Around And Saw That She Was Indeed Falling Asleep With Her Mouth.

He Laughed. "Catch flies with her mouth."

"Shawn stop it." I️ Hit His Chest.

He Reached His Hand Over And Placed It On My Thighs, Patting It Slowly.

Then He Moved His Hand Up Closer And Started Rubbing Me Through My Jeans.

"Baby." I️ Looked Over At Him, He Was Just Casually Driving Acting As If He Didn't Realize What He Was Doing.

I️ Placed On His Pants Squeezing The Hell Out Of His Nuts.

"Ahh!!" He Yelled Out Causing Me To Laugh Hysterically.

"What the f- Shawn what is your problem?!" She Had Jumped Out Of Her Sleep Which Made It Even Funnier.

Where Has She Been? I️Can See That She Brings Out So Much Joy In Shawn☺️.

Asia POV

"Noo!" I️ Laughed With My Clique

School Was Ending Early Today And Our Plans Were To Go Home Do Some Fun Things.

Grandma Wanted Us To Come By I️Don't Know Why But Corey Was Going To Drive Is Over There.

"Aye Asia!" Michael Called Me.

"You better go with your man girl." Rocky Laughed.

"Shut up." I️ Giggled Pushing Her Playfully.

"Asia!" He Called Once Again Causing Me To Turn Around Looking At Him.