chapter 1:At the age of ten...

She's the quiet and sensitive girl in her class. she's cute with her glasses. One day she was chatting with her friends

"Hey Nisha did you watch Harry Potter yesterday, I love him so much because he's cute, once I'll become a big girl I'm gonna marry him", she told to her friends.

"Hey lusu(mad girl) it's a movie, it's all imagination," said Nisha by hitting on her the head.

Nisha was 2 years older than all of her classmates and she's the best friend of  Deni

Everyone laughed at her for her stupid saying of marrying a fictional character, but she believed dreams come true.

Everyone in the classroom was shouting and laughing and playing. One boy threw a paper in another boy's head and two boys are playing cricket with a paper ball and exam pad and two girls are singing songs loudly in the class and the class leader was shouting, "everyone keeps quiet otherwise I'll write your names in the blackboard", but no one does so he started writing names as, "Priya over over over", "tamilarasan over over over",...

"Silence" a loud voice came from the doorsteps and everyone turned towards the door and become silent because it is their class teacher.

" why you all are shouting like buffaloes," I think that she doesn't know how buffaloes make noise. "Sit down all of you," she said with a coarse tone.

Then she waved her hands seeing the door, not the door but to a boy, who was standing behind the door. Everyone turned towards the door again.

He walked into the class. He's a smart, good-looking boy and he's wearing glasses.

When she looked at him, he's like Harry Potter to her. So, she started starring at him. He turned by her side and smiled, she smiled back at him.

He was a new student in their class. Their teacher introduced him. And they all welcomed him with thunderous claps.

Then the teacher asked him to choose a place to sit. He searched for a comfortable place to sit and he walked towards her and SIT NEXT TO HER.