Torn between sides

Dick got new clothes that fit him and he took his suit off and placed it under his bed. He was fed three meals a day and he noticed the the and gaming system in the wall in his cell. Dick smiled and began to play games. He was able to breeze through the fighting games. Killing both the enemy and civilians. 

"Hah! Take that worthless scum!" He hissed at the screen as he shot everything in sight.

Black Cannery walked in and sat down in the chair Bruce had put in there for whenever someone tried talking to him. Dick noticed her and pressed pause. The game was GTA 4. And she looked atte screen to notice he was at five stars and still alive in the backround police dead or being shot. She sighed.

"Why did Bruce give you that game?" Cannery asked.

"To vent or whatever he said." Dick chuckled. "It's fun."

"It's violent." She disagreed.

"So what do you want Mrs. Sexy?" Dick hummed.

"Please don't call me that and I came to check on you." She spoke.

"Alright. How about...dollface!" He smiled.

"Nope. Cannery would be nice." She groaned.

"How about." He pretended to think. "Slut." He smirked.

"Dick Grayson! Watch your language!"Cannery gasped.

"Sorry hot stuff. I'm not listening." Dick giggled and made a silly face.

"You are so imature!" She chuckled.

"I'm 15. What did you expect a full adult?" Dick asked.

"No. I just thought you would know better sense you trained under Slade." She folded her arms."Surely he taught you manners and self control."

This struck a nerve. Dick growled and stood and walked to her and yanked her to her feet by her wrist and gripped it tightly. He threw her harshly against the bars and kicked her chest Making her yell in pain as a cracking noise echoed.

"Listen I'm not some robot! I don't have a switch to make me any better so fuck off if you don't like me got it you hussy!" He kicked her broken rib. "You don't know what he taught me! But I do know how to induce pain! So shut your mouth!" He yelled and dropped to his knees and began to choke her. She pushed him but he wasn't fazed. "Or I will kill you!" His eye twitched. "Now apologize!"

She choked and worded I'm sorry.

"I didn't catch that. You are going to have to speak up." He slightly loosened his grip.

"I'm s-sorry!" De wheezed.

"RICHARD YOU GET OFF OF HER NOW!" Bruce yelled.

He ran into the cell and pulled him off of her. Dick struggled to get to her but Bruce pinned him harshly against the wall. Cannery stood and held her brusining neck.

"What the hell!? Why in he world did you do that!?" Bruce yelled at Dick.

"I-i offended him. It's my fault." Cannery sighed. "Sorry Dick."

"No you don't apologize. That is no reason to hurt you." Bruce eyes him. "Apologize!".

Dick huffed. "I'm sorry. There happy?" Dick growled with a slight wince.

Bruce realized his grip on Richard was too tight and w let Dick go and noticed his skin started bruising. He sat down in the chair after odering Caneery to the medical bay. 

"Dick why did you attack her?" He asked.

"I'm not a lapdog!" He punched the wall with fill force. "Hah! Manners. He taught me to sit and answer questions when asked. He punched the wall again. "I'm not a dumb robot sidekick of a murderer! I'm an equal to him! An apprentice!" He punched the wall again.

"Dick. Stop punching the wall! Your hands hare bleeding you are going to. Break your knuckles!" Bruce stood and grabbed his fists.

"So what!?" Dick growled. "Slade never cared! Why do you!?"

"Because I'm not Slade and I care for your physical health unlike him!" Bruce hissed.

"This isn't bad! I've been through worse and Slade knows exactly what I can and can't tolerate I can even handle being electrocute unless you use deadly levels! And he raised my pain tolerence. Something you don't know and never tried to figure out. He seems to be the better trainer." Dick growled.

"Richard please stop being so difficult." Bruce groaned.

"Im being difficult!?" He snapped. "She offended me! Asking me personal questions daily! That's difficult!"

"...it's athering information on you from thekast eight months." Bruce stated.

"Well it seems you aren't worried about much besides my toes to tell man." Dick shoved Bruce against the bars. "Get out of my prison cell." He hissed.

"I won leave. I'm staying here." He sat down.

"Tch. Whatever." Dick sat down and played GTA.

Bruce watched as he shot everyone in sight. How he was at five stars and how he just smiled to himself as he shot everyone. Richard though of it as a sick pleasure. But really he had grown to like killing. He hates it but lives the thrill of feeling higher then they are. Like he was Superior. Just like Slade felt. Bruce shuddered at how much Richard was like Slade. It was very concerning to say the least.

About an hour passed and Dick was getting tired. He hadn't slept yet and Bruce constantly got onto him.

"You look exhausted. Go to bed " Bruce growled.

"I'm staying awake...I'm hungry anyways." Dick mumbles. "Can I make my own sandwich?" He asked.

"You attacked Cannery." Bruce folded his arms.

"She offened me." Dick spoke. "And when you are offended you teach them not to do it again." He stated.

"Richard..." He groaned.

"..." Dick flopped on to the floor and looked at his blood caked knuckles.

Bruce looked at them too and the crack in the wall. He walked over and sat down. "I'm sorry you had to endure whatever Slade made you."

"Yeah..." Dick sighed. "I don't know what to do Bruce. I'm Renegade...but I was Robin. I don't know what to do. If I join Slade I won't be able to kill you. But If i join you. I don't think I will be able to kill Slade. He got to me. And I have no idea how." Dick sighed.

"You can start by taking better care of yourself. And I you can restrain from arming others. You can walk around. And I will consider bringing you back to the team." Bruce smiled.

"Thanks bat brain." Dick smiled.

"No need to thank me. But your very welcome." Bruce walked out of the cell and left.
Dick grabbed some pjs and threw them on and washed his hands in the bathroom. He hummed gently and looked into the Mirror and I to his blue eyes.

"Well, I think I'm going to stay good. I forgot what it was like." He frowned. "But I can try." He shrugged.

He walked out and walked to the bed and got under the covers and almost immediately fell asleep.