Drugged

The moment he put down his staff Richard went to sleep. He was very tired and needed a break. He slept and didn't wake until Bruce walked in. The sound of the door opening made Dick jump straight out of his bed and go into a defensive stance. Bruce held his hands up in surrender. Dick calmed down and sat down. He sighed and looked at Bruce with a faint smile.

"Hey " he spoke.

"I see you ate for once." Bruce walked in with a plate of eggs bacon and sausages with a pancake under it all." I brought breakfast." He smiled as he set the plate down.

"I see that." Dick grabbed he fork and hellate and began to shovel it down."thanks."

"You better now?" Bruce asked with worry.

"Yeah. I was just being stubborn. But I'm better."Richard hummed.

"Whats this?" Bruce asked picking up the new staff.

"A new staff. I hid it away for keep safe and forgot about it. Me being gone for eight months and all. But I remembered it and got it out." He explained.

"Alright Richard. Well. I'm going to wake the others. I don't want you on a mission yet so you can mentally recover. We will be back later on in the evening. This mission goes over seas." Bruce walked out.

"Sweet" dick shrugged and finished his food. "And now I ate to much." He held his stomach and exhaled loudly.

He heard the Bat Mobile fire up and leave the place. He heard his bike leave two and soon the once hatrering team was gone. He walked out of his room and explored the area and felt safe knowing he was alone for an odd reason. He walked to the. Couch and plopped down and turned in Lethal weapon.

"I heard this was good, from Artemis that is..." He started to focus as the movie turned on.

About 30 minutes in he was into it. His jaw dropped at some moments in the scenes but he remained silent. But some parts he couldn't help but yell and speak to the think as if believing Martain Riggs and Murtaugh could hear him.

"AAAHH!" Dick shot up as Martian was shot through a glass window. "LIVE!!! LIIIIIVVVEEE!!!" Dick begged.

He watched the movie and as soon as it was done he was smiling widely. He started the second movie. Slade made himself known to the world and walked in the room. He walked to the couch and sat down. He kicked back and made himself comfortable.

"Do be a boy and make me something." Slade took off his helmet.

"Alright." Dick stood and walked into the kitchen.

He made him a sandwich and grabbed a bag of chips and a soda and he walked back and handed those things to him. Slade didn't thank him and Dick sat down and watched the movie in silence. He was a bit nervous but the most part of him was saying to calm down and trust him. But he remembered that he was very abusive and shuddered a bit and he distanced himself from Slade a little.

"I like these movies." Slade hummed. "I haven't seen them in forever." He looked at the screen.

"Those movies are completely overrated!" Joker walked into view.

Dick went tense as he felt arms wrapped around him from behind. Joker looked at the screen and frowned. He huffed and looked at Dick and smiled.

"So Robin! Wanna fight or something besides this? It's too boring " he Groaned.

"I don't know why I should keep this..and that greeting from last night a secret from Bruce." Dick turned Hostile. "You two don't deserve to get away.".

Dick grabbed the Joker's arm and threw him onto the table and backflipped away from the living room and landed on the open training area and eyed Slade. Slade stood and hopped down and walked towards Dick.

"Richard. You know I care. But this is making me very upset." Slade said. "You know better then this."

Dick backed up as Slade continued to walk towards him. The joker grabbed a gun with a dart in it and aimed at Dick and he smiled saditicly.

"Bang." He snickered.

He shot the gun and the dart hit Dick's arm.  The dart had a needle and it injected a poison I'm him. A drug. Slade looked at his shocked face and ran up and knocked Dick down and took the needle out.

"Now I am a little irritated at Bruce. I want you to kill him. I don't like how he tore you away from me and to make sure he can no longer interfere with my life and my plans for Gotham, this drug will make you hurt him....it makes you turn on the one you care for most...sorry, but you gave me no other choice Richard." Slade stood. "Come Joker."

Joker laughed and the two left. Dick held his head and nearly blacked out. He remained on the floor for a while and after a good four hours of just laying there he sat up. Dick stood and swayed to his room and grabbed his staff, and a pistol. He walked crookedly back in the pain entrance area and sat down, and waited for the arrival of his team, his mind set on nothing but murderous intentions.