Out

Doctors other then Canary began to work of Richard. Them using different methods including shock therapy and acupuncture. Richard was moved to a cell with padded walls, and now had to be transferred to his therapy and back to the cafeteria and cell with a Straight Jacket on, and a muzzle as well. With all of this on him, he was also pretty much high on drugs he was constantly getting pumped into him.

He was like a shell of his former self like this. But the doctors said it was effective in calming his murderous tendencies.

"Good morning Dick!" A female doctor hummed and held two grips, and at the end electricity ran through it.

Richard was strapped down on a bed, him looking up at a light handing above him. He was told to look at it. He then yelled loudly as he felt electricity run through his brain, a certian voltage rewiring things in his head. This supposedly helping rid him of violent thoughts of murder.

"That's it." The doctor pulled the grips away and shocked him again. "Get well young boy."

After an hour he was moved to the cafeteria to participate in group circles for talking. To ask the inmates questions to see if their treatments were effective.

Richard was sat in a chair next to a man who went by Victor Zauz. He was a mass murderer who had cuts all along his body, to mark how many he had killed. And there were quite a lot of scars.

Canary smiled and walked to her chair and sat down in it and adjusted her posture before clicking the end of her pen and held her clipboard in her lap. She began to ask around. One person was getting better. Another worse. One the same. One worse. Another worse. And then another better.

"And Richard. What are your thoughts on killing?" Canary asked, looking up from her clipboard with a desperate look.

"....killing?" Richard whispered through his muzzle.

"Yes. Killing." Canary wrote some things down about his mannerisms. "Do you want to kill? Any urges?"

"....urges." He mumbled and pauses for a bit before continuing. "No more killing." He spoke softly. "No more killing." He spoke again. "No urges. They are bad." Richard spoke through his muzzle.

"Good." Canary smiled and wrote things down on her clipboard before moving to the next person.

((Richard's POV))

No more.

Nope. None whatsoever.

They are bad.

The colors of the floor danced in pinks and greens. I watched the floor form a black oozy smile and wave at me. I smiled back and stared at it. I would wave if my hands were out of the self hug jacket I had. But the nurses say I needed self love. So hugging myself constantly in the self hug jacket was needed. It was nice to be hugging myself constantly. It was like I was being comforted even when I was alone.

I heard a scream and it broke me from smiling at the oozy face. I got mad and glared. But then softened my gaze at the sight of the Looney yelling and holding his head in pain. I pity him. He should have a hug jacket. Maybe he needs self love too. And some entertainment juice. My medicine was changed to entertainment juice. The nurses said it was more effective then my medicine. So they switched me on it. They said it helps me stay happy. The nurse said she could send me to a fantasy world. And now I'm in it. 

It's cozy. Warm. And nice. I would totally let Bruce into my fantasy world too. He should take some of this entertainment juice sometime. It is injected into your veins. And vawala. Instant niceness.

"Richard?" I heard a voice.

Sense ignoring people is rude, and hurts their feeling. I decided to look up at Canary, the person who spoke to me.