Lights! Camera! ACTION!

Richard woke with a silent exhale. His eyes opened, and looked around. He felt wounds healing nicely. He sat up and rubbed the spot he was dragged by, and noticed himself to be in a cell of some kind. This building wasn't the one they we're just at.

How long has it been anyways?

Richard stood and walked to the jail cell and studied it. He looked around for a fuse box and found one and backed away from the metal bars. He then walked over and grabbed a pillow from the crappy prison bed, tossing it to the metal bars. He then watched as it fried to a crisp and huffed some.

"Glad to see you are awake!" Joker smirked and held a camera in his hand, a video camera. "Smile~!"

Richard eyed the clown and folded his arms and tapped his foot in anger.

"What's the matter little birdie? Angwy? HEHEHEHE! GOOD!" The Joker taunted and laughed.

Richard stiffened and looked down at his feet, shaking as he gripped his arms. He growled and eyes Joker with an actually dangerous look. Something foul. This made Joker shiver as he recorded this.

"My my, that look gives a man chills!" Joker smirked lightly. "Fun!"

He then put the recording camera down and walked to the bars and shut the electricity off. Richard instantly shot forwards and grabbed his head, smashing it against the bars, breaking Joker's nose.

"AHAHAHAHA!" Joker laughed and pulled away and opened the cell door, watching Richard dash out after him, and then walked inside it himself and locked it with a remote.

"GET OUT OF THERE!" Richard hissed.

Before he grabbed the bars of the cage, he heard a shuffle down the hall and froze. He then turned around and went into a defensive stance and seemed heavily angry.

Silence.

Richard then caught a knife and looked at it, panting in shock from the surprise. He stared at it for a long while before dropping it with a sharp gasp, it being a throwing knife from a Circus. He frowned as a circus clown, a female, walked from the darkness and turned on a light next to her.

Lights then lit down the hall, and at the very end was a door leading outside. But between it and where Richard stood, there were tons if stuff to go through. Hot coals, trapeze. Tight rope, and below then we're drops built into the floor, long falls to a demise, and under each were two skeletons joker had placed down there. There was even Harley he had to get through at the very end, her smirking and waving.

"Let's preform!" The female clown smiled as cameras moved out if slots in the roof, recording the footage they we're going to capture.

"..." Richard gripped his arms together and shook his head no.

"Oh! But first! Please step into the changing booth to switch Into your uniform Grayson!" The female spun on her toes and honked her nose and held a certian open leading to a changing booth.

Richard hesitantly walked over and stepped in and went pale.

It was his old Flying Grayson suit.

**********

Cyborg was helping Connor and Kaldur around sense his damage was repaired. Megan was still on Mars, in a hospital for her people, sense her injuries required outside help from the other Young Leaguers.

"Thanks Cyborg." Kaldur thanked Cyborg as he was sat down on the couch.

"Thanks." Connor nodded and sat there.

"Have you seen where Artemis went?" Kaldur asked.

"She went to test her new ride I made her." Cyborg smiled happily. "I'm make you guys something to eat." He then stood and moved to his kitchen and began to cook.