Balance with Bullets

Finally, Richard got through the hot coals, exhaling loudly as he finished, him being off the hot coals, them having cooked the bottom of his feet to the point he smelt something burning. He then looked forwards, pale as the Tight Rope was next.

"Next! It's the Tight Rope! This one is a beautiful walk if pain! If you stand too long, the rope's fabric will start to stab your feet Richard. And good news! You will be timed! You have a minute and thirty seconds to cross, or these innocent citizens all get shot and killed. And the blame will be on you!" Joker smirked as he spoke in the inner calm. "And, you will be cripples for this."

Just then, a gun shot echoed through the hall, Harley having shot him from where she was. Richard cried out and collapsed to his knees m, he held his chest, looking at the side where his heart wasn't to see a bullet hole. He blinked a few times as he felt himself loosing air as his lung began to fill with blood.

"Time starts NOW!" Joker laughed out.

Richard shoved himself up and held his arms to his side as he felt a pole get placed on his shoulders and arms, with rocks on the ends attached by string. Both differently weighted. Richard growled as he began to walk, quickly but carefully, him not wanting to fall but also wanting to save the 12 men women and children who had guns pointed at their heads.

Richard felt the world spin as he began loosing more blood then he thought he would. He pressed forwards and growled, nearly losing balance. But this he could complete swiftly. He had 8 seconds left when he made it across. He then rushed to the gunmen and grabbed his pole with the heavy rocks and smacked them all in the face with it, him saving the People.

"Bless you!", A pregnant woman cried. "Bless you!" She then kissed his cheek.

Her and the others fled through a door before it slammed shut on them. Richard smiled weakly before he fell to his knees, coughing up blood due to the bullet wound. He shook and growled lowly.

"Seems Richard can't take a hit!" Joker laughed over the intercom.

((Intercom? Inner calm? IDK HOW TO SPELL IT HELP!))

Richard hissed in anger as he slumped against the wall, growling and panting in pain. His vision was beginning to blur out and blacken at the very edges, and he felt his mind begin to almost float.

Then, his vision went entirely black.

In this moment, Richard wondered if he was almost, if not already dead, as all feeling drained from his body. He felt nothing. Just numbness. He then cane to the conclusion. That this might be death he was experiencing.

"AAAHHH!" He heard a scream.

His head snapped up, but still saw nothing. He breathed, and felt everything again. But the room began to flash and he grew scared and confused. Flashing and gunshots and screams echoing through the dark, the scent of blood flooding his nostrils as he coughed up and tasted his blood in his mouth, it slowly drooling down his chin.

"Richard." He felt hands grab his face, making him let out a wheeze as he shoved at whomever was holding hai head, but his arms were so weak.

He then felt a hand move to his chest and put pressure as the other went away. He teared up from fear, like a normal kid in this situation would and freaked out, wheezing as it became harder to breathe.

Then, he felt a prick in his arm, making Richard whimper. He didn't see what it was, but started to feel less pain. He then felt hands work and patch up his wound, placing something thick onto the wound after taking out the bullet, and wrapping bandages around it. He then concluded that the injection was morphine, or something along the lines of pain killers.