As Long As He Breathes

So uh...I've been gone for like...a LONg time...and uh...yeah...

...

hello again lol.

///////////////////////////

After a long gaming session with wally, the two boys decided to watch some star trek, and relax from the frustrations of their current lives. But Richard had more on his mind then Wally did.

Slade.

He was much more of a softie now that he was gone, trying to get him back. He wondered why he had attachments. Why he truly cared after  those months of almost constant abuse. Sure he was similar to Slade, and he knew Slade liked that, but was that it though?

"Yo, Dickie." Wally was waving his hand in front of his face so fast it was but a blur.

"Hm?" Richard looked at him.

"What's wrong?" Wally frowned with concern. "About you attacking us-"

"I'm over it Wallace. Just, thinking." Dick looked down at his broken arm.

Wally didn't believe him but decided to not press him for answers, knowing he has a temper. Wally then smiled and stood.

"I'm going to take a shower." Wally informed Dick before exiting.

Alfred looked to Wally as he exited and smiled at the boy as he wandered off to go exploring. Alfred then walked in with a tray containing a glass of juice, and some well prepared food. Dick turned to him as he heard him walk in and silently thanked Alfred for the food.

"You are quite welcome master dick." Alfred smiled and ruffled his hair some before exiting.

Dick then turned the TV on, and switched to the news and sat on his bed from the floor, and listened in on any details about Joker and Batman, but so far, it seems Bruce was still tracking him down. Dick sighed and felt his tired body slumping a little.

"Tired?" Slade walked in, shutting the door behind him.

Richard jumped and looked at him, only to wince and gently grip is arm.

"Careful." Slade held his hand up, his eye staring him down as he approached.

"You drugged me." Richard growled.

"You keep leaving me with no choice. And actions have consequences. You shouldn't have lashed out so carelessly. After all the things I have done for you. To be disrespected like that breaks my heart little bird." Slade bent down and held the new stiffened kid's chin. "You have disobeyed me on the highest level. You broke my trust. But still have my lessons embedded within you. You lash out against me after me trying to help you. Yet you still have your loyalty. I'm not sure whether I should be glad or angry, possibly both." Slade growled. "You deserve to be punished.

Richard then shoved him away with his good arm and shook violently. "Don't call me that name!"

"I with call you that name." Slade smirked under his mask. "I will call you that name. Or do you want to make me stop. By helping me. How about it little bird?" Slade chuckled and walked behind the standing teen. "Listen well Little bird. For right now. That is all you are. But you could be so much more then a little weakling." Slade whispered into his ear, his eye filled with power and mischieve.

Dick shook, he looked forwards with tears in his eyes as bloodlust filled bus head, him getting sick to his stomach. This method of are. And triggering wired into his brain.

He needed releif.

It was burning at Gua finger tips.

"You can help me out. Want to be a better person little bird? Stronger~?" Slade purred almost.