8 months later

Megan was just entering the mountain, her holding ingredients for the next few week's dinners. Conner greeted her in the kitchen and he pecked her cheek.

"Hey babe." He smiled.

"Hey Conner. How are you today? Sorry I left early for some shopping." She put the groceries away."Wally eats a lot of food." She sighed.

"I heard the word...food." Wally hummed.

"Here you go." She threw a bag of chips at him

"Thanks ma'am!" He smiled and sat down on the couch and watched TV.

Kaldur walked in and then out and to Atlantis to help Aquaman with a mission. Artemis walked in and chilled on the chair. Bruce walked through with his normal expression. Angry and depressed. Like his old self. He went onto the main computer and looked at the crime rates and how they have been their regular percentages. He looked at Cameras around the city and went alert as he saw a cloaked man sneak into a high security bank.

"League! I have your next mission! It is to go to Gotham's high security bank and catch this crook! Now!" He ordered.

Megan threw out with Connor following after Wally quickly changed into his suit and ran out and Artemis rode in his back. They arrived a minute later due to their fast movements and their improvement on their cardio and her way around Gotham.

They arrived at the bank and noticed it wasn't abandoned by the crook yet. The robber rolled his eyes and wore a kaboki mask to hide his identity. He growled and put down the money and pulled out his sword.

"Tch." Wally ran behind him in a second but he was tripped, As if his move was already predicted. Conner attacked and landed a punch on the guy's shoulder and he grunted and slashed a deep gash down Conner's abdomen and caused him to wince in pain. Artemis shot an exploding Arrow at him. He ran through the smoke after the detonation went off and he grabbed her bow and then her arm and snapped it, breaking the bone causing her to scream. He kicked her ribs and broke two and threw her it Megan who his her head on the front desk, knocking her out. He was moving through them with ease. Wally kicked him from behind. The guy whipped around and threw a quick jab to his stomach, making Wally throw up from the force of the hit.

Batman, out of no where pulled him into a choke hold and tore the mask off. The crook looked down and yanked Baman over his shoulder. The guy was short. About the size of a teen. He was a bit shorter then Wally, but only by a little. Batman growled and looked at him covering his face. Batman threw a baterang and it tore the Hood off.

The figure dashed out, the money in his hands. Batman chased after him and the crook grappledonto the roof and flew up and ran across rooftops, with the dark Knight  chasing close behind him. The guy felt a chord wrap around him and he cursed under his breathe as e tripped and fell midjump and landed on a garbage dumpter, causing him to yell in pain, as some ribs broke. Batman landed right by his side and gasped.

It was Dick Grayson.

"Dick!?" Bruce gasped.

"Ggaah!" He yelled as he tore a rod of metal out of his side.

Dick shot up and sliced a Ash into Bruce's arm and grappled the bag of money. Bruce noticed the outfit matched Slade's. He felt a pain hit him.

"Don't tell me he changed you." Bruce stood.

"I'm not Dick. I'm Renegade." he pulled out a pistol and shot Batman's shoulder. "Feel grateful I'm letting you live." He spoke coldly.

Dick ran off and hopped on a motorcycle and sped off. Bruce groaned and called Flash.