Waking up to see the newby

Cyborg was in his room. He was half done with redesigning it to match his personality. He put in all the software he had from his place into his room. Some of it he needed to keep his robot parts functioning. The others were just things he was fiddling with. He heard his door open and he looked over his shoulder to see Batman.

"Hey Batman!" Cyborg smiled widely.

"Everyone knows who I am thanks to Richard. Can I trust you to keep my identity a secret from the public?" Batman narrowed his eyes.

"I can prosses it into my secrets hardware. No one but me can access it. And I will know exactly who can and can't hear me mention it. I'll keep it a secret." Cyborg gave a thumbs up.

"Good. I'm glad to hear that." Bruce took of his mask.

"BRUCE WAYNE!?" Cyborg shouted.

"Yeah." He winced. "Please don't yell so loudly. I don't want to go deaf." Bruce chuckled weakly.

"Sorry dude. I'm just shocked! A billionaire is Batman. That's how you afford all of that equipment." Cyborg smiles. "This is incredible!"

"Not really. I'm just trying to protect my home." Bruce stated.

"That's good." Cyborg smiled.

A loud crash was heard down the hall and both tall guys went alert. Cyborgs red eye saw through walls and scanned the rooms and his he looked at Bruce.

"Grayson is up." Cyborg smiles.

"!?" Bruce gasped and ran down. The hall.

Cyborg tailed him and ran in the room. Dick was on the ground holding his head. Bruce walked to him and knelt down.

"You feeling alright?" Bruce asked.

"...my head is Killing me." Dick mumbled.

"Yes. That is expected. You were out for a good solid 24 hours." Bruce spoke.

"That's not that bad." Dick looked up and jumped. "Who is that!?"

"Richard meet Cyborg. He is a new member of the team." Bruce introduced.

"Hi!" Cyborg knelt down and held out his hand.

Dick didn't shake it. He only stared him down. His eyes looked him head to toe. He didn't like his overly happy attitude. He didn't trust a half robotic being either. He just had a suspicious though of him being involved with Slade. Or the League getting someone close to see if he was still having second thoughts of betrayal.

"Sorry. He is just being Stubborn." Bruce growled at Dick lightly. "Go on, shake the man's hand. Don't leave him hanging. "

"..." Dick hesitated but pulled his hand away.

"Trust him. We all do. He was excepted into here by Superman." Bruce spoke. "Just relax."

Dick grabbed Cyborgs hand and shook it. Cyborg smiled and and stood straight and stretched.

"It's good to finally meet you!" Cyborg looked at him. "I heard about what happened. If I get louder then you wish feel free to let me know so I can tone it down a little. I have a very loud voice." Cyborg stated.

Dick looked at Bruce as if saying.

'are you kidding me?'

Bruce just looked at him with a Nope expression. Richard groaned and stood up.

"Im going to get medicine for my headache." Dick looked at Bruce.

"Cyborg will help you." Bruce ordered.

"Bruce. Come on...I can take care of myself." Dick folded his arms.

"Says the one who can walk in a straight line and looks like he is about to pass out again." Bruce smirked gently. "Like I said. Relax and trust the man."

Dick huffed as he and Cyborg walked into the hallway and towards the medical bay where the medicines were kept in a cabinet. Cyborg would occasionally glance at the small teen and Richard would glance at the Six Foot feen occasionally as well. Finally, they made it to the room. Cyborg walked from his side and to the drawer and grabbed the right medicine and gave it to Richard.

"Thanks." Dick growled and swallowed the pills.

"Don't mention it." Cyborg sighed. "But I am curious. Why don't you like me?"

"I don't dislike you. I just don't know you well enough to trust you. I'm not a fan of New comers. Surely someone told you." Dick spoke coldly.

"Not a soul informed me. I understand. These are stressing times after all. Crime rates are skyrocketing. Enemies appearing. People going crazy. It's hard to trust a new guy you know nothing about." Cyborg looked at him. "Well. I am a half robot. And I have super strength and j can build some sweet rides and tools if need be. I like Cheeseburgers and really like fighting crime. It's what I do. J hate crime." Cyborg explained a bit about himself.

"If I am guessing correctly Wally told you everything g about me?" Dick spoke after noddes a little.

"Only the bad stuff. Besides the whole adopted by Batman thing and that you are Robin. Which is a cool Superhero's Sidekick's name." Cyborg smiles.

Dick's eye twitched. "Im not a sidekick. I'm a hero just like you. Got that pal?" He clentched his fists.

"Yeah. Just chill." He held his hands up.

Richard walked out of the room. With a slight sway before he walked normally into the living room where he was smothered by questions and friend's worry. Cyborg walked towards his room and saw them and smiled weakly. Dick chuckled and talked to them like regular people.

"I guess we don't see eye to eye yet. But I know we can get there." Cyborg said with determination. "I can feel it. It's strange but I feel like I could follow Grayson into battle, even if it's a suicide mission."He smiled. "Guess he is a natural leader."(WHEN THERE'S TROUBLE YOU KNOW WHO TO CAAAAAAAALLLL!!! TEEN TI- lol I'll stop)

///////////////////

Hey guys! I know this chapter is a lot shorter then the rest of the previous ones but hey. I thought it seemed appropriate to end it there. I really hope you guys like this book so far! See you soon!

Also

FROM THEIR TOWER THEEEEYY CAAAAAN SEEEE IT AAAAAALLLLL

TEEN TITANS!