A Brawl

The day rolled into night. And nigh rolled into day. Some point before midnight of this day was the return expectations of the Young Justice and The Batman. Richard hadn't moved that much sense he prepared himself. He grabbed his utility belt and wore it. He changed into all black clothing and he was double packed on emp granades and smoke bombs, and a couple flash bangs. He also had a remote that would blow up the fire box, switching off the power in the place once he saw it fit.

Everything was set, now he just had to wait for the target.

***

Bruce was driving down the highway, Next to him in the passenger seat was Conner. Outside running beside the epensive car was Wally. On the other side of the car was Cyborg driving Dick's motercycle with Artemis sitting behind him, arms around his abdomen. In the sky flying was Megan, her keeping directly overhead.

"That mission was too tricky. It almost got us killed." Cyborg spoke into the earpeice he wore.

"Hah, tell me about it." Wally spoke into his.

"Sometimes it gets harder then that. I have delt with worse situations in Gotham." Bruce chuckled.

"I think it was a good way to get us more experience. Now we can know what to expect or how to react ynder pressure like that if we run in a situation similar in the future." Artemis commented.

"It was scary. I thought we were all going to die." Megan shuddered. "Those murders we're awful. I can't believe I was almost hacked to peices."
"We saved you...that's all that matters." Conner smiled.

"I feel left out." Kaldur joked from the back seat.

Bruce smiled gently to himself and made smart remarks and a few puns and jokes within the playful argument of who was better and who was flat out awful. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the moment.

They finally made it into town and headed towards the mountain. They made it into the garage and Bruce get out and stretched. Kaldur and Conner did as well. Artemis and Cyborg got off the bike and Megan landed on the ground by Conner and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Your hair is a mess." Conner chuckled lightly.

Megan giggled and pecked him again. Artemis gagged and pretended to vomit. Wally laughed. Kaldur smiled lightly. The group walked down towards the main entrance area. Once inside they saw Dick sitting there, across the room, wearing all black.

"Uhm...Richard?" Kaldur narrowed his eyes. "Why do you have all your weapons?"

"..." Dick stood and held the remote that would trigger the destruction of the building's power source.

"Dick this isn't funny." Artemis eld her bow tightly, see got an arrow and loaded it, pointing the bow at him.

"Richard." Bruce walked forwards. "What are you doing?"

"Tell me. How well can you see in the dark?" Dick asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" Bruce asked.

Dick pressed the button. And a loud explosion was heard. Then the lights went out. Bruce turned on his ear peice and he saw only smoke. He looked around and held up his fists and growled.

"I don't think you can see very well." Dick whispered in Bruce's ear from behind him.

Bruce threw a punch but only punched the air. He kept up his guard and he listened closely to movement. Megan searched for Dick and found him moving around the group, towards her!

She backed up into Bruce.

"Bruce I can be your eyes." She spoke and levitated above him.

"Alright." Bruce nodded.

Wally began to run around in a circle and began to funnel the smoke upwards in a spiral. He began to steadily move over, his goal was to clear away the smoke so his earpeice would work.

Dick looked at Bruce and ran forwards silently, too light on his feet.

"Your left!" Megan spoke.

Bruce swung a punch and Dick evaded it but his footsteps were louder and had a More heavy step. This, Bruce could work with. He was able to know what Dick was doing and where he was at. The two began to enter a close handed combat.

Bruce harshly punched Dick in the face and this made Dick stumble but he shook his head and he stood straight and dodged the next attempted blow to the head. Dick growled. He didn't like Megan being there. She was a threat to the objective. She must be taken down for good. So she won't be a disturbance.

"Megan." Dick spoke. "Please...i-i need help!"

"Richard!? What is it!?" She flew two him.

"I-i..." He frowned

"MEGAN DON'T!"  Bruce gasped.

Megan gasped. She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She looked down and her eyes filled with tears as she coughed up blood.

Dick...ran her through....with his spear ended staff upgrade. Conner ran through the smoke and was able to see now. Wally had cleared out all the smoke so their ear piece could work properly and help them see in low light. Wally gasped and looked at Dick with shock and disgust. Bruce looked beyond mad. But. That was a least of Richard's problems. Because right now, he had to fight a very ticked off clone of the strongest member in the Justice League. Superboy. Conner.