A clown, and assasin

Artemis's theme in my point of view! Her and Wally's relationship! I don't know why but i just think it fits in a way. Leave me alone lol enjoy the chapter.

/////////////////

About a week past and everything was well. Dick was trusted enough to be announced officially as Robin again. Him and Cyborg still didn't see eye to eye but he trusts a new person once a mission has been carried out with the said new person. Cyborg was giving Dick all the space he needed and gave him support in his decisions, trusting the boy wonder.

Black Cannery had questioned and asked Cyborg about why he is interested in crime fighting and how he thinks the team is so far. Cyborg was a positive potatoe and answered in honest responses which were all positive.

Batman was paying attention to police channels and reports that were flooding in about roberries and it was the Joker. Again. But this time Dick was going. He had more fighting experience thanks to harsh training and he was basically chosen to lead this.

"Everyone ready?" Dick asked, wearing his Robin suit.

"Yes Robin!" Megan smiled.

"Alright. Let's head out. Kid you got Artemis?" He asked him.

"Yeah." He nodded as she hopped on his back.

"I see Conner and Kaldur." Megan lifted them up and levitated lightly without effort.

"Cyborg...your riding with me." Robin walked to the snsr and got on his bike and everyone went down there.

"Sick looking bike man!" Cyrborg got on.

Robin put on his helmet and popped his back and opened the door and everyone sped out. Robin made new modiications to his bike. It could go three times as fast. Almost as fast as Kid Flash. He was able to stay about five feet behind him. Cyborg was shocked at the speed and he videoed this experience with his eye.

He watched as Kid Flash and Artemis were beside he Motorcycle. Megan flying ahead with two Young Justice members in her grasp. He felt like he was apart of something good. Megan hooked Cuborg up to the mind link and he was shocked but calmed down.

The mid link was active. Everyone was asking how he was able to make his bike drive that fast. Robin just spoke of some tricks he picked up from Slade. Cyborg shared tips at how to improve the helmet to make it have a electronic based visor. Robin agreed with the idea.

They were in Gotham in no time at all. Try stopped at he robbery in progress. The Joker smirked lightly and turned to face the team.

"OOOHH!! New member! And..my my. The boy wonder! Long time no see!" The Joker bowed. "How is the Bat?" Joker giggled.

"Yeesh." Cyborg shuddered as he stood off the bike and stood straight.

"Yep. My reaction exactly." Kaldur huffed.

Cyborgs arm turned into a cannon and he aimed it at the clown. He only laughed.

"Seriously! That's neat!" He grabbed a Pistol.

Robin notice his goons week closing in. He then yelled. "YOUNG JUSTICE Go!"

They all charged and Robin ran at the Joker. He was then stopped and he bent his back srsly and slid on his knees, dodged a sledge hammer. He backflipped and was facing them again and noticed the new girl.

"The name's Harley Quinn~" she smirked. "Wha can I do for ya puds?" She asked Joker.

"Get to know the robot boy better!" He giggled.

"On it sugah~." See smirked insanely and charged for Cyborg.

"So I heard that you went off with the Deathstroke man! I wasn't invited. No fun." He pouted. "Did you like your sleepover!?" He snickered out.