Quality Time

Just arriving in a Limo, the team in their human identities arrived at Arkham. Including Bruce Wayne as one of them. Starfire seemed to stick out a little, but Artemis dressed her as a beach babe and threw her hair in a blonde wig. So she looked believable, as well as having her eyes contacted with blue contacts.

They walked up to the Asylum and made their way to the visiting section. It was a nice open room with tables set up for people coming to see others in the Asylum. There were a few visiting in some tables. But in One, 'Wayne' was marked on a table by a slip of paper, and they went over and took their many seats. And here, they waited for around 20 minutes to see Richard. One of them waiting to meet him.

"This way." A female opened a door that buzzed.

Walking out was Canary in her outfit holding a Rubik's cube. She was waiting for someone to pass her. And this someone was wearing black and white striped outfit matching a prisoner outfit, only it wasn't orange. This someone was also a kid. This someone was Richard Grayson.

The team smiled widely at seeing him, and Starfire gave him a soft smile. Bruce though, gave him a joyful and loving look. Richard looked at them all and approached shyly and sat down, him looking like he had been crying. He looked down at his hands, folded on the table as he tapped his fingers, waiting for Canary to sit down beside him. Once she did, she handed him the cube and he instantly began to work at it, smiling as he did so.

"Is he Okay?" Bruce looked to Canary.

"He finally broke down." Canary frowned and sighed. "But he knows what he did was wrong." She whispered to him and sighed. "So, who's the new girl?"

"Koriand'r." Bruce smiled. "An alien from Tameran. Her and Megan get along." He whispered.

"Oh fun!" She hired happily.

"So, this is Richard?" Starfire smiled and looked to Bruce.

"Yes. He is in a rough patch currently. We may have to fill you in.", Bruce spoke softly.

"Wally in the hospital?" Richard instantly looked up at Artemis.

"Yeah. He had surgery to fix his elbows. They were able to restore them." Artemis smiled. "He is still sleeping. Hasn't taken up yet. It's the first time I've seen him so still and quiet ever." She sighed.

"I see." Richard handed the solved Rubik's Cube to Canary. "It's nice to see you all."

Everyone smiled and nodded.

"You look like shit." Connor then spoke.

"Oh haha." Richard chuckled weakly.

Richard looked to Starfire and blinked a few times. He smiled weakly and she Smiled gleefully back.

"Hi friend. " She waved. "I'm Koriand'r."

"I'm Richard." Richard held his hand.

"Hehe, I know." She shook his hand and looked at the cube.

"Is that a cube of puzzles?" She asked.

"Yes." Canary nodded as she mixed it up to where nothing was connected and handed it to her. "Want to try?"

Starfire took it and began to twist as she tried her best to match things up. Richard stared at the cube and winced as she made some wrong moved, resulting in a jumbled cube, some colors solved. But not all. He then took it from her hand and solved it quickly before handing it to her.

"There you go." He smiled to her.

"Thanks." She giggled in amazement. "You are the very smart."