Panic attack

Dick was currently watching TV. He noticed Slade was spotted close by and tensed up slightly. He shuddered and walked to the bars and waved at Wally.

"Hey West." Dick said akwardly.

"Dickie!" He ran and hugged him through the bars." We are finally allowed to speak to you! I was just looking for you." He smiled.

"That's a step closer to getting out of these bars." Dick groaned.

"So. What was it like being constantly with Slade?" Wally asked.

"Bruce didn't tell you a thing did he?" Dick sighed.

"Nope. He said we can find out if you let us." Wally shrugged.

"Course he did." Dick sighed gently." Well...you wanna look at what he did?" Dick asked.

"Sure dude." Wally smiled.

Dick took his shirt off and revealed all the scars and would do and even some bullet wounds. Wally went silent.

"Dear god...what I'd he do?" Wally shuddered.

"When I disobeyed him. I would get beaten. If something was our of place I would get beaten if I disrespected him I would get gash on my back or chest with a switch knife. Basically beat me into being almost robotic to follow orders." Dick explained. "I killed for him all the time too. And robbed. And raised money. It was a lot of training to. I learned how to he dead silent, use a sniper and all kinds of cool stuff. Got a few good things out of it. My fighting and speed is awesome as well."

"That's cool. I'm just glad you are away from him we all still miss you. Bruce as it bad. He was depressed this entire time. He didn't do his job or a month because of his mourning." Wally explained. "He was so excited after we got you here. He has been determined you get you back to normal. Did you have to shoot him though?" Wally groaned. "And crush ribs?"

"Slade said at the job done. I got the money he needed. Barely though.." Dick rubbed the back of his neck." Sorry about that." He looked down."I'm sorry for being a nucience." He shook gently.

"You aren't. You are a pain in the ass but you are fine." Wally chuckled.

"Likewise." Dick smirked lightly.

The Wally walked in the cell that was unlocked. Duck doesn't walk out of it because he isn't allowed and it's a trust test Bruce put up. They played GTA online and Dick shot up everyone while Wally drove the car through traffic. The two shouting at the TV and laughing and yelling attracted Megan and Connor. Soon the entire young Justice League was in the cell, cheering then and giving them tips through shouting. They laughed and made dirty jokes like normal teens. Dick laughed and he looked at the screen and his smile soon vanished and he played dead silently. Wally shouted at him orders and Dick obeyed silently. He soon just stopped pressing buttons. He shot up and ran to the bathroom and closed he door, locking it and he slid down the door.

"Dick? Are you alright?" They all walked to the bathroom door."did we say something?" Kaldur asked.

Dick curled up and looked at the ground in front of him he felt sick to his stomach. His heart rate was up dangerously high and she shook. He didn't know what was happening but he just remained silent. His chest started to rise and fall quickly and before he knew it, he was Hyperventilating. Conner hear his breathing due to his amazing hearing and ran out to find Bruce.

"BRUCE!" Conner yelled down the halls, running around to find him.

"What!?" Bruce ran out of his room and to Conner.

"It's dick! He ran into the bathroom and I heard him Hyperventilating. His heart is dangerously beating fast! He won't let us in. He locked himself in the bathroom." Conner explained with worry.

Bruce ran down the hall and into the cell. "Back up." Bruce old them.

They all nodded and backed away from Bruce and from the door. Bruce walked to it.

"Richard open the door!" Bruce spoke.

Dick trembled and held his chest and held his other hand over his mouth and he backed away from the door and into the shower that just was a shower head and a drain in the floor. He moved the curtains to hide the shower and backed into the corner and tried to calm himself but he felt scared and he didn't know what was happening.

"Dick!" Bruce shouted and backed up and ran at the door and broke it off it's Hinges.

It slammed on the ground with. Loud Thud and Dick jumped with a whimper on accident. He felt tears in his eyes as he just stared at the shower curtain. His vision was black in the corners and he felt lightheaded.

Bruce walked in quickly and told everyone to leave the cell. They walked out and waited impatiently for the situation to be handled and to find out what was wrong with him.

Bruce walked to the shower curtain, hearing the sharp short breaths and moved them and looked at the tereified look on Dick's face. He knelt down in front d him placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Take deep breaths. If you can't just try to. You are king to pass out or have a heart attack." Bruce spoke with seriousness.

Dick could hardly hear him but he read his lips, a skill he learned from Slade. He tried slowing breathe and failed. He kept trying and it slowed a little but not by much. He started to hallucinate. The ground moved like waves and Bruce turned into Slade.

"You need to get a grip Renegade. Or you will fail." He growled and gripped his shoulders tightly. "Now get a hold of yourself!" He spat fowly.

Dick closed his eyes tightly and grabbed his ears. "I KNOW I KNOW STOP SHOUTIN AT ME!" He screamed loudly.

Bruce blinked in surprise at how tat yell fixed his breathing. The teen's heart rate calmed itself as he drew in deep breaths. Dick opened his eyes to see Bruce. He looked around and made sure that seeing Slade was just a mind trick and he curled up more and pushed himself more against the wall.

"Are you alright? Wat made you have a panic attack?" Bruce asked with concern.

"..." He didn't answer him.

He just shuddered and passed out.