New Member

Dick wasn't waking up. He slept through the netire rest of the night and even through the morning. The team was out on a mission but we're distracted by the fact of what's happened last night. They were informed of what was happening and why Richard was asleep.

The team made I home all beat up and bruised. Wally limped to the kitchen and started to make himself a sandwich. Megan, with Connor's help made it to the medical bay.

Artemis walked t the couch and laid herself down gently and groaned in pain.

"This sucks. We got totally beat up!" Artemis complained.

"Tell me about it." Kaldur flexed his arm. "I think I fractured something." He spoke and rubbed his black eye lightly.

Megan and Connor patched one another up and sat there in the medical bay.

"Who knew the Joker would be the one behind that robbery." Megan looked at Conner.

"No one. He might have gotten away. But we will get him next time. I'm just glad that knife missed internal Organs." Conner pointed to her patched up stab wound on her abdomen.

"Tell me about it." She mumbles. "It was way to close a call."

"Yeah." Conner calmed his raging nerves. "Jesus Christ did he have o use a metal bat?" He stretched, his back heavily bruised.

"Are you sure you will he alright? Him and his goons pinned you and swung at you." She placed a worried hand on his cheek.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Conner smiles gently.

"Good. I trust you." She levitated slightly and kissed him.

Conner smiled and pressed against her lips and wrapped an arm around her waist gently, not wanting to accidentally hurt her. After a good make out session on a medical bed they walked out of the room. Conner and Megan both having a gentle white blush.

They walked into the main living room and Conner sat down while Megan walked into the kitchen to bake some cookies. She grabbed ingredients and began to mix them and get her hands dirty by making sure the flower and egg and other ingredients mixed into a nice thick doe. She poured chocolate chips into it and mixed it some more and she divided the doe on the metal pan she had got out and hummed as she did.

"Baking?" Kaldur smiled and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Yes! Chocolate chip cookies!" Megan smiled happily.

"Excellent. Your cooking has gotten better." Kaldur complimented.

"Watch yourself Aqualad." Conner smirked gently. "That's my girl. Not yours."

"Cool it big guy. I was just seeing what she was making." Kaldur playfully held his hands up in surrender.

"Has Richard waken up yet?" Megan asked out of curiosity.

"I'll go check." Wally, would was eavesdropping hummed blissfully.

"Oh you nosy little maggot." Artemis huffed. "Can't you just be a normal person for once.

"Last time I checked we are all not normal people." Wally giggled. "Be right back." He walked down the hall.

Wally walked towards Dick's room and stopped at the door. He pressed his ear against the door and didn't hear talking or even movement. He grabbed the knob and creaked the door open and gazed apon the room. The floor was still a bit of a mess, dirty clohes tossed in random places. Papers and research files and news clippings sloppily pinned to the huge cork board on the wall next to a shady looking desk with a lamp that was left turned on, the light bulb was goin out, it was flashing annoyingly.