A Form of Goodbye

Dick slowly woke up. He looked around and he was in an apandonde warehouse. He looked down groggily to see orange and Black. He gasped and shoved uimsekf away from Slade. Slade eyed him and walked towards him. He stood and backed away, but fell after a few steps.

"I see the drugs are still affecting you." He spoke.

Dick stood and ran. He ran to stairs and below was a long drop and above him was a long way up. He ran towards the stairs leading up to freedom but Slade kicked him down the stairs leading down. His back his the metal barred railing and he grunted. He stood and pulled out his Staff and stood his ground.

"You cannot won against me Little Robin." Slade spoke. "I am stronger. And you are weak."

He charged at Slade with a yell and swing his staff. Slade ducked and grabbed his collar and threw him down stairs. Dick rolled and his hands grabbed the bar railing before he slammed into it and he panted. But there wasn't time to even turn around. Slade kicked his face and he fell down the stairs. Slade looked at him and he smirked under his mask. Dick stood but leaned onto the bars and collapsed onto his knees, unable to stand from being so dizzy.

"This will teach you not to disobey me again." Slade scowled.

Divk growled and threw a punch. It was caught and Slade moved it behind his back harshly and his arm popped making dick yell in pain. He slammed Dick's head into the concreet flooring and moved his arm farther and pulled it out of socket earning another cry of pain.

"AAHHG!" Dick yelled.

Dick wrapped his legs around Slade's neck and began to choke him. Slade growled slightly and used his hand that held down his head to try and pull the legs off so he could breathe. But Dick wouldn't let him they were neck and neck. Dick kicked him of of him and stood up, back against the railing as he popped his arm into it's socket, him grunting in pain.

Slade kicked Dick over he railing and He fell. Dick landed with a role and stood up and growled. He pulled out a baterang as Slade landed in front of him, about five feet away.

"...the more you resist the worse I'm going to go on you." Slade spoke.

"ILL KILL YOU!" Dick yelled and charged at him.

Punches and kicks were thrown, all avaded by Slade. He dodged every last one of them with no effort. He grabbed Dick by his collar and threw him down onto the floor at the end of the stairs, on the lowest level of the warehouse.

"Gah!" Dick gasped as his back was slammed into a metal pillar.

"You really need to learn your place." Slade kicked his gut harshly.

Dick felt his arms grow weak to the point he could hardly lift them. He was no match for this man. He couldn't escape the pain. He couldn't take him out. And he was alone with no back up. He couldn't escape.

Slade ripped him from his thoughts when he kicked him across the floor. Dick grunted and moved his arms ahead of him to grip onto a metal bar as a weapon but Slade kicked him into the wall, his back hitting it roughly.

Dick could feel he had broken ribs and many other bones. He moved slowly and every little movement was a searing pain. He guidedhis arm up the wall and and slowly stood, panting heavily. Slade stopped, clearly. Because he had enough time to stand. He looked weakly up at Slade. Slade walked to him and grabbed his collar.

"Will you obey me?" Slade asked.

"..." Dick looked at him and was limp in his grasp. He wasn't going to resist anymore. It was pointless. "...mhm." he hummed.

"Use words!" Add punched his jaw harshly.

"Ahg! Y-yes!" Dick answered in a raspy voice. The raspiness from the yelling and crying.