chapter 19

Conner went wide eyes with nothing but fury. He was suddenly in front of Richard in under a second and he punched him violently without mercy. Dick winced as he felt a rib crack from the force of the blow. He was sent into a wall and the wall cracked on impact. Dick coughed and winced but had no time to react. Conner ran to him and kicked him through the wall.

"WAIT Conner!" Bruce called out.

Megan collapsed onto the ground and shook, holding her wound. Bruce got to her side and scanned the wound only to see it missed every internal organ in her alien body. He was very relieved but the amount of blood she was losing was concerning.

"Wally get her to the medical bay! Now!" Bruce ordered. "And call Martian Man Hunter! STEP ON IT!"

"Y-yes sir!" He picked Megan up and in an electric flash, he bolted through the mountain and into the medical bay to help ease her pain and save her life for the time being.

Dick dodged a blow to the face and growled. He used Conner's weight, and heavily built body against him. He moved fast although Conner was able to keep up. Dick then took an opportunity and tripped him. Conner fell on his back and was stabbed through the shoulder. Conner grabbed Dicks arm and crushed it in his grip. This hurt. Dick winced and let out a yell but contained his pain, he didn't dare let it show it was badly crippling him in this fight. A broken arm in a fight with Conner can mean life or death.

Conner jolted back up to his feet and swung punches at him. Dick then realised he had smoke bombs, and flash grenades on him. He took a flash  bomb out and pulled out the pin and threw it at him. Conner caught it as soon as it went off. Dick was deaf but so was Conner. And Dick could work with this. Taking the shocked Conner by surprise he sliced his back up badly and sliced into his calf where he then, prevented Conner from Standing.  This was his form of mercy. Besides Bruce was his real target, and speak of the devil, here comes the dark night himself.

"Richard Grayson. You snap out of this right now!" Bruce growled.

"I'm perfectly sane Wayne. I'm myself." Dick growled. "So don't tell me to snap out of anything! Your below me you bat dressing freak!" Dick insulted with no f's given.

Bruce turned his ear piece on.

"Alfred scan him." Bruce spoke.

"Yes sir. On it right now." Alfred replied calmly.

Dick got low to the ground and pulled out two knives. He eyed Bruce, waiting for him to make the first move. Alfred scanned him, his brain, him body, blood, even his cells. And located the problem.

"Dear God. Sir he has an injection mark at his neck. He is drugged. And the drug is something I haven't seen before. But it is similar to the fear drug we had to deal with from Scarecrow." Alfred stated. "I fear when the boys wakes up to see the damage he caused."

"You got to be kidding me." Bruce groaned. "Can you work up an antidote." Bruce asked.

"I can, sir. I have the formula uploaded into the Bat Computer after scanning the drug. It will take some time." He warned.

"Thanks Al." Bruce spoke. "Now it's time to surrender Dick. You will come quietly or I will break all your bones and drag you back home myself." Bruce threatened.

Dick looked at his broken arm. Then the two knives in his good hand. He knew this would be a bit of a problem. Then he remembered the pistol in his utility belt. He threw the knives at Bruce with a huff. Bruce pulled out baterangs and threw them at Dick, after he caught the knives like a badass. Dick dodged them.

"Heh." Dick pulled out his Pistol and stood straight." Do that again and I'll blow your brains out." Dick turned dead serious.

"Dick. You are poisoned! Fight it! Resist it's urges I beg you. I don't want to hurt you." Bruce pleaded.