Placed in Arkham

Richard woke in Arkham Asylum. He looked around and recognized the place and noticed where he was. He was in the hospital area of the Asylum. He looked at his arm and raised it to see an IV in. He followed it to two bags of blood and another clear one for hydration and such. He growled and grabbed them and ripped them out.

"Good evening Mr. Grayson!" A nurse chuckled out and walked to him. "Seems the Wayne kid went insane. Kills tons of people after being kidnapped by Slade Wilson. Fun time." She purred.

"..." Richard eyed her.

She backed away from the look before huffing. "Anyways. I hope you can enjoy your new room. It's this way. Considering you have enough energy to walk yes?" She asked.

"I-i-" he paused and cleared his throat, tasting blood still."I haven't. Tried walking." He spoke raspily, him sounding exhausted.

"Then stand." She spoke and smiled the moment the doors opened. "Oh sir, are you sure you can leave?" She asked happily and with worry, but her eyes looks like they could shoot him to death.

"Hello Richard." A doctor smiled at him.

Richard looked at her and his eyes widened. He instantly ran from the bed and tackle hugged her, wheezing cuz the pain but he was only sore, sense he had an amplifier healing him, he just needed rest.

"Haha." Canary laughed softly. "I'm your doctor and therapist here. I'll be visiting with you when I can. And I'm glad you are awake and up. Everyone misses you." She lowered her voice and giggled. "Got someone new too. She's a pretty one."

"Cool." Richard stood and helped her up, then placed his hand in his chest and hissed.

"Due take it easy sir!" The nurse walked to him and hugged him close to her busty chest.

Canary eyed her before waving and walking out. "First session is in two days." She then exited.

The nurse then began to walk, holding him close to her. Richard shuddered as she held his chest, it hurting him a bit. She only smirked at him and shrugged before glancing up.

They passed an open area where people wait. Richard gazed over the railing and quickly glanced around, him shuddering again as she giggled. He then saw Slade looking out for him. The two spotted one another and Slade smiled at him. He then leapt and grabbed the railing, sense he could jump high, and mounted his feet on the railing and grabbed the Nurse's shoulder, making her stop.

"Don't be a naughty girl again~" Slade purred and smirked at her.

"He's so cute though~" the Nurse pouted playfully.

Richard, in this moment, felt like he was going to throw up. 

"I know, but if you behave, I'll give you a pound." Slade smirked more.

"Damn. When did you-"

"I have my ways " Slade Cut the nurse off.

"Hand it over." The nurse held her hand out.

Slade then whistles and an inmate tossed a bag to him. Slade then gave the pound heavy bag of Cocaine to the nurse and watched her run off like an excited school girl at Christmas time. Slade then looked to Richard who looked sick to his stomach.

"You okay?" Slade then got off the rails and looked at him.

"...." Richard looked down and noticed a dry blood stain and remembered killing the guard. "No." He spoke honestly.

"I understand." Slade then walked with him. "You share my room. Thankfully I could manipulate some people to get you in the same room as me. Bruce got Canary to slip in as a Doctor for you." Slade stated and fiddled with his eye patch as he felt on edge too.