Turn Around

It was two days later. This day was the last day Slade was Giving Robin to turn himself over to him quietly. Robin was on a mission with the team to stop a line of robberies that were causes by the same robbers in the past few weeks. This was taking place in Gothem. And the crook was none other then the Joker. Which came to shock everyone.

"Hahahahaha! Well we'll the Young Justice! I'm surprised to see you! First time fighting you I think." He swung his crowbar in his hand.

"Robin do you have information on the Joker.?" Kaldur asked through the mind link they all shared with Megan.

"He is a phycopath that is for some odd reason obsessed with Batman and his crowbar. But he uses knives and rarely s gun so be on your guard. He can really fight well if he is in the mood to. This man is unpredictable." Dick spoke.

"Awfully silent. You all scared? I'm not used to fighting kids but IT SEEMS LIKE FUN!" he ran at Connor, bad start.

Connar grabbed the crowbar and bent it in half. Megan flew in and punches him back into Artemis who kicked his gut. Dick watches them and pulls out his staff and charges in, whacking him violently against the head, knocking the clown out cold.

"..." Everyone gave him a questionable look.

"OH THANK GOD! I HATE CLOWNS!" Wally squealed.

"Let's just get this crook inyo Arkam Asylum. "Dick spoke and cuffed the clown's hands behind his back.

"Good work." Kaldur spoke to everyone.

"I think I'm going to ride home.i did take my motorcycle." Dick spoke.

"What's wrong Robin?" Megan asked.

"Nothing Mrs. Martian. Just tired." Dick jumped off the two storied building and landed perfectly, with a role to soften the impact.

He got on his bike and sped off towards the mountain. He speed into town and drove past the Peer but slowed to a stop. He turned his attention. To it and looked underneath it. He shuddered as a chill went down his spine. He turned his back to it and drove off and into the mountain. Batman watched as he entered alone and raised a brow.

"Why did you come back alone?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Tired." Dick mumbled and pulled out his phone and walked past the dark Knight.

Deathstroke:
*Did the mission go well Renegade?*

You:
*He is behind bars.*

Deathstroke:
*Was it who I guessed?*

You:
*Yup. The Joker*

Deathstroke.:
*If you refuse to come by midnight I will drag you to my base tomorrow and beat you for not obeying me. It's foolish that you haven't come quietly.*

Richard set the phone on the Charger and sighed. He dressed into his PJ's and laid in his bed with a nervous expression. He wanted to go. But something made him refuse. His instinct made him want to snarl back with rude comments that could potentially get him or someone else killed. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted into a nightmare.

***

Dick screamed himself awake and was thrown into a night Terror. Slade stabbed him and yelled in pain, but it wasn't real. He backed up in the corner and covered his ears and shook majorly, crying uncontrollablely due the fear he felt.

"Dick!" Bruce and Cannery ran in.

Bruce saw the boy curled up in the corner and frowned. He ran to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder onto to get punched in the nose harshly, causing it to break.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled at Bruce, seung him as Slade. " YOU WON'T GET YOUR WAY! YOU WILL FAIL AND THATS ALL YOY WILL KNOW IS FAILURE BECAUSE EVEIL NEVER WINS!" Dick shouted.

"Wrong again Reneade."

And with that he was truely awake. He looked around frantically and looked at Bruce with a broken nose and out two and two together and cupped his hands over his mouth and slid down the wall, staring at Bruce with wide eyes, trembling still.

Bruce sat up and sighed, popping his nose back. He looked at Dick and wiped away the blood. On his face and sighes.

"Dick calm down. It was just a dream." He spoke.

Cannery felt for a fever and he had a bad one. She looked at Bruce. "He has a high fever."

"I'm fine...just...just worked up." He stood and helped Bruce up. "I'm sorry for punching you." He spoke. "I thought you were someone else." 

"It's perfectly alright." Bruce patted his back. "Um going to go wash my face." And with that Bruce left.

Dick looked at the time. "Crap! I slept in!?" He spoke.

"Yeah. You were in deep sleep." She spoke.

"It's 1:00 in the afternoon." He mumbled.

(ITS NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!)

Dick got dressed and went to find something to eat. He rumaged in the fridge, the place was quiet cause the others were out on a mission. Leaving him to his thoughts, and Cannery and Batman. He felt his phone buzz. As Dick munched on a sandwich that was Wally's, he walked to the couch and sat down and got comfortable, turning the TV on. He watched the news and placed the half eaten sandwich on the table and opened his phone.

Deathstroke:
*Look behind you*

Richard went dead stiff. He dropped the phone and the screen cracked and the lock system faulted and the password was gone, so now everyone could open it. He shook and slowly turned around. He felt s hand press onto his mouth and nose. There was a sweet smell that filled his nose and he shoved the hand away and fell on to the ground and whimpered. He looked up to see Slade.

"I'm here for you Renegade." Slade spoke in an intimidating tone.

Dick stood up and leaned on a wall. His vision went bonkers  and he saw double. He threw his Baterang past Slade and it his the alarm switch and the alarms went off. Slade grabbed a sword and charged at the teen. Dick pulled his staff out and the metal clashed with one another.

"I'm surprised you are resisting that drug you inhaled. But I can sense your fight in you fading by the millisecond." Salde spoke.

Dick felt his knees fail him and he collapsed and shook. He heard running and looked over to see Batman and Cannery and their now shocked Expression.

"You stay put!" Slade stabbed his sword through Dick's hands and into the ground.

Dick yelled loudly in pain. Batman growled and writhed in fury.

"Slade! What are you doing here!?" Cannery asked coldly.

"Simple. I'm here for my new apprentice." He spoke and grabbed two pistols out and shot at them. "And i won't be stopped by you two!" He growled.

Batman dove for covor and grabbed a Tear gass bomb and threw it and it exploded in the air. Slade was unaffected by it but Cannery coughed slightly and she charged in, unsing the cover to her advantage. Batman slipped past the two fighting adults and to the pinned coughing teen.

"B..ru..ce..can..t stay...a..wke." Dick mumbled.

"Shhh." He tore the Sword out of the ground and out if Dick's hands.

Cannery yelled in pain after a harsh snap was heard and Slade attacked Bruce. Bruce kicked him back and fought in a close hand to hand combat with the criminal master mind. Dick's vision failed him and he passes out. Not knowing who has won...and who held him...he just remembered someone picking him up, and nothing else.