Dicisions

Everyone had healed. It was a weak later and the now we'll known villian named Renegade was in the news and was back on the streets every night. He ran errors made money with selling drugs, making deals, gathering allies for Slade. But tonight was a big heist Megan found out about with some goons. Renegade it to go to the docs and hijack a truck filled with military grade Wayne Enterprises technology.

It was sunset and everyone was ready to go. But one mistake was...they ha no Idea Slade was going to personally oversee that this would be going smoothly. Batman was watching from a distance. He noticed Some and groaned silently within his head.

"Slade is here with Grayson." Batman informed them.

"Darn it...this will he hard." Wally hisses.

"Just say focused and we can beat him." Megan smiles.

The truck just started loading when Batman gave the signal for Kidflash and Aqualad to step in. The two charged at Slade and started to fight. Dick growled and threw baterangs at Artemis and Megan as they attacked him.

"Stop this and come quietly!" Megan growled and levitated him and threw him into a metal pillar.

He grunted and stood back up and ran up the metal containers and yanked out his gun and shot at them. Conner punched the back of Dick's head and hissed loudly. Dick whipped around and kicked Him back roughly and electrocuted him with a tool he had with him.

Batman tackled him and pinned his limbs. Dick struggled but Batman was twice as strong as he was.

"Enough Dick your caught." Bruce hissed. "It's Over."

"Ggrah!! Slade get this man off me!" Dick yelled.

"My hands are full. I'm sorry my Apprentice." Slade spoke and was kicked in the head by Wally.

Batman grabbed his cuffs and cuffed Dick's hands behind him and picked him up by his cape and took off. He jumped into his batmobile and sped off. Everyone pulled back as this happened and drove and flew or ran home. Wally being the one that ran.

They drove Into the mountain. Balck Cannery was waiting. She saw the struggling Dick and gasped.

"You did it!" She smiles.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? LeT ME GO!" Dick yelled. "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOY WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Dick threatened.

"Dick. Enough." Bruce took his mask off and Sat Dick down on a couch in the therapy session room.

Cannery walked in and shut the door. Bruce sat there and sethis mask in the table. Dick was uncuffed bt he didn't lunge. He was smarter then that.  He just put his head in his hand and groaned loudly

"Dick?" Cannery looked at him. "What havhe taught you?" She asked.

"Aahhh! The one thing I was glad about the first day I was kidnapped was THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO THESE USELESS SESSIONS!" Dick yelled.

"You seemed to have developed a temper." Bruce stated.

"Wow...Captain obvious...we got an award for that or something because you rated ten outs five stars." Dick clapped sarcastically.

He took out his earpeice and crushed it and threw the chunks at Bruce. Bruce slammed his hand onto the table.

"Talk! What did he teach you?" Bruce growled.

"I'm an assassin now. Most of my missions were assassinations. I've killed around fifty...maybe more people in the last 8 months." Dick crossed his legs. "He taught me how to kill. And how to enjoy doing it." Dick smirked slightly. "You taught me how to hack a computer...he taught me how to override one and control the systems." Dick spoke.