Last Chapter babes

"Cailin stand back" Justin said putting his arm in front of me. He went to punch a paparazzi but scooter came just in time before anything happened. Scooter went to grab Justin back it was hard but he was able to save the photographers life. We rushed to our cars Justin and I in his and Scooter in his. I decided to drive since Justin was extremely raged at this point. I followed Scooters car back to our house I'm guessing he would like a few words with Justin because right after we got out the car Scooter gave Justin a look and Justin nodded his head and just looked down to the ground both heading to the backyard.

I decided to give them some space because I knew it was serious so I went and took a shower. After the shower I just stayed in my towel and laid on my bed just scrolling on my phone. All of a sudden I was getting a blocked call I answered it immediately. "Hello?!" "Hey baby girl" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes annoyed "What do you fucking want?!" "Whoa no need to be so aggressive baby save that for the bedroom" "You're fucking sick know what do you want Jason!" "You know me so well, anyways I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me?" "No Jason I have a boyfriend and you're crazy" I blatantly said. "But kitten Selena left me and I just want my baby back" did this idiot just call me kitten?

"Jason no goodbye" I hung up on him without another word. I wasn't surprised if Jason knew where I was or how he could have gotten my number because he knows people. He never scared me for some reason but I know other people are scared shit less of him. My thoughts were interrupted when  Justin walked into the door his head was down. "Cailin I'm sorry for acting that way back there" I just kept staring at him. "Hello are you going to say anything?" he peeked up "No because I didn't need an apology you were protecting us so it was fine to me".

He shot his head up in happiness "Really?!" "Really" I said smiling he ran over towards me and gave me a big kiss " I love you Cailin" " I love you too Justin" he gave me one more kiss and then looked looked into my eyes. "Cailin will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Justin I would love to" I gave him a kiss and we cuddled. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Justin's clothes he must have put these on me since I had a towel on from before. I looked to the side of the bed and Justin wasn't there. That was odd I walked out the room and heard a lot of grunting and moaning. It was coming from Justin's music room. I stood behind the door and stayed silent for the noise to appear "Se-Selena st-stop" "But Justin I-" I opened the door and saw Selena holding Justin's dick in her had on her knees while Justin had lust written all over his face. "What the fuck!?" I had tears running down my face.

I went over and punched Selena repeatedly until she was unconscious I got up and Justin went to touch me. "Don't you fucking dare think about touching me after you let that slut into our house and she touched you. You could have  had security take her out of here but no you wanted to handle getting her out of the house yourself" "But how did you-" "Justin I heard you tell her to stop and she practically killed you so what the hell would you want with a girl that has done that to you.

I walked out and went to our room and slammed the door so Justin could get the point. I decided to track where Jason was he taught me how to do that even if he called from a blocked number he told me to do that just in case of an emergency. I found his location and number. I called him after the first ring he picked up "Baby girl what happened?" "I need to stay with you for a bit" "Um okay sure I'll be over by your house in a bit".

IMPORTANT~ THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TELLING YOU ALL WHEN THE SEQUEL IS UP ;)