Justin's Condition

Ten minutes went by, Jake and Caitlin finally came. Caitlin rushed to me giving me the tightest hug ever and played with my hair she knows that always calms me down and it's something we used to do when we were little to know we were safe.Jake was frantically walking back and forth repeatedly running his hand through his hair.

"I'm going to get that son of a bitch cousin of mine back I can't believe he would go to the extreme like this!" Jake said with anger. Finally the doctor came "Are you all here for Bieber?" "Yes" we all said in unison. "I have some good news and bad news" the doctor said looking at us with deep sorrow and sympathy.

"The bad news is that Justin is in a coma..." "What are you kidding me?!" I said tears started to blur my vision Caitlin took me in her arms again she was weeping as well but not as bad as me. Jake couldn't control his tears either he was crying so loudly.

"The good news is he will be out of this coma in 7 years" that brought me little joy."Can we see him Jake questioned very impatiently. The doctor nodded his head and led us to Justin's room. I couldn't hold back my tears it was all my fault that I told him Jason quote on quote kidnapped Selena it was all my fault....all of it.

A/N dun dun dunnnnnnn don't worry guys this isn't the end of the book more chapters are soon to come but not Justin's soon-_- like in maybe 3 to 2 days soon ;)