Worst Announcement

Justin had a bandaged wrapped around his head, a bruise under his eye and he looked extremely pale. Caitlin held my hand tight Jake was was quite but i could see how angry and depressed he was. I stepped out of the room with Caitlin so Jake can have time with his bestfriend. It broke my heart because Jake has never been that emotional since hes Father passed away when we were younger. That's exactly how much Justin to meant to Jake he is never liked that, only with the ones he loves. Him and Justin have this special type of bond that is stronger than family and that's why I'm happy these two have seemed to make such an impact on each others life's.

My phone viberated it was a message. The number was unknown but the message read "Hope your little popstar boyfriend..I mean friend is okay ;) see you real soon Caily love you" I looked at my phone repulsed at Jason even sending me that messaged. "Who was that?" Caitlin asked me "Oh no one" I said stuffing my phone in the pocket of my sweats. "Caitlin I need to go I cant be here right now I need to find some peace and get my thoughts together" she nodded her head. I gave her a hug and left "Oh Cailin be careful there are a lot of pops out there!" "Thanks Cait" I said shouting back to her.

I walked outside of the hospital shielding my face there were flashes everywhere and questions being asked if Justin is okay I ignored all of them and made it to my car. Luckily the pops got out of my way and i drove back home. I looked in the backseat for something when I found Justins phone and sweater in the car from when he was in here from before. I took the sweater and put it on. I arrived at the apartment building and logged into his Twitter to tell his fans what was going on. I decided to make a video instead of just tweeting what was going on with him. I went to the camera app and pressed the record button. 

"Hey guys its Cailin here I know you all have probably heard about Justin going into the hospital and wondering if he is okay". I took a long pause trying to prevent the tears from coming out but they just kept rolling down my cheek on its own. "So we went to deal with a certain situation and Justin had gotten hurt from it. Hes alive but he's in a coma for 7 years. So I need for you guys to be extremely strong for Justin the whole Bieber team and yourselves, Beliebers.There is a reason you are called Beliebers, its because you believe in the best to happen and you guys are very strong so please during this process be that. This is the only thing I ask for you guys to do. I'm sorry I had to be the one to break the news to you guys but its the worse thing I can ever announce. So again please be strong for Justin and each other. Bye guys".