Stuck in The Pizza Parlor

I got undressed and jumped into the shower. My body was sore from the flight I started humming One Time. All sudden being catched off guard I felt hands grip my hips softly. I jumped in surprised at Justn's cold hands. He placed his head on my shoulder and rocked us back and forth. "I see you were humming something oddly familiar to my ears". Justin said teasingly "Mhm" I mumbled.

"So you want me to wash you up?" I nodded my head. Justin and I had a normal shower with just helping each other wash our bodies and hair. After the shower he told me to get dressed because we were going to get pizza. I decided to wear one of his flannels just to make him smile. I ran down to the car since Justin got dressed before me. As I opened the door he was singing Loyal by Chris Brown really loudly and I couldn't help but laugh. He gave me a quick but soft kiss and he started to drive off.

We arrived to the pizza parlor and there were a lot of paparazzi there. Justin put on his sunglasses and so did I. He got out and went to my side of the car. "Come on princess" he said assisting me out and holding my hand. He pushed through the paps and we made it safely inside the pizza parlor. "Can I get two slices?" Justin said to the man behind the counter. He nodded his head and rushed to get our pizzas ready. We sat down and waited. As me and Justin started to have a conversation the paparazzi kept banging on the window violently.

Justin saw that I was starting to get scared and he held my hand "Just ignore them babe". The pizza came and we started eating. We waited a while until the crowd would fan out but it grew larger. "Jay what are we going to do?" "I'm not sure babe, maybe I'll call scooter to get us" "Great thinking" I said winking at him. Justin called scooter and said he'll be here in 5 minutes. Out of no where as we waited someone threw a trash bin inside the pizza parlor breaking the glass. "Oh shit" Me and Justin said at the same time.