Figuring it out

Justin and I walked to the garage in silence. I opened the trunk and paused for a moment. "Justin I understand you are trying to be protective over me but the jealousy has to tone done a bit I felt like you didn't trust me back there" I was staring right into my trunk and not Justin I couldn't bare making eye contact with him. "Well he was a stranger to me how was I supposed to handle that whole situation back there. I looked at his face. His eyebrows were frowning and his face was a bit scrunched up but he looked pissed. "You know what I'm sorry for even making that comment" I shook my head in disbelief at the conversation me and Justin were having. My eyes started to well up and I got a lump in my throat. "Cailin are you about to-" "Justin please" right when I said his name tears started to stream down my face.

He held me tight and I just cried it all out I was so emotional seeing Riley,Justin just getting out of a coma and getting stuck in the elevator was all to much for me. I stopped but sniffled and grabbed the present Jake and told me to get for him so he can give it to Justin but lets just say that didn't go the way it was planned. I ended up giving Justin his present since he was there and would have guessed anyways. "Here is the present Jake, Caitlin and I made for you". He looked down at me with sorrow eyes but filled with some sort of guilt. He opened the box and a slight smile appeared in his face.

He looked through it "It's an album of pictures that you and Jake took together". As he started to reminisce he got to the end it was three pictures of me and Justin and we looked happy together and two pictures of him and my sister. He looked up at me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you Cailin" "You should thank Jake it was his idea" I gave him a hug and we headed back upstairs. "What took you guys so long?!" Jake said. "Cailin got stuck in the elevator and we were just talking thanks for the present man I love it very much". We all enjoyed ourselves that day. It was the end of the night and me and Justin were in his bed. He looked so angelic his hair was down and he just wore a pair of purple boxer briefs nothing else.

I on the other hand was wearing a white shirt and black underwear that Justin couldn't stop playing with the hem of it. "Cailin?" he asked with a husky voice "Yes Jay?" he stopped playing with the hem of my underwear and took a long pause then his beautiful chocolate his looked deeply into mine "Who is Riley?".