Date Night

So to night is the night me and Justin go out on a date I'm so excited but for some reason I feel like something bad is going to happen. Nothing good ever comes out good when I feel this way. I was getting ready in my room Justin told me to look casual so I wore a black leather skater skirt, a black short sleeves crop top, with a black knit cardigan. I decided to wear combat boots with nude knee high socks. As for jewelry I just wore some diamond earrings and a silver sterling necklace that was very dainty that had a C on it. My hair was in a high ponytail I let it be wavy.

"Knock,Knock" Justin said coming into my room I turned around to look at him he stopped in his tracks. "Damn Cailin you look so fine tonight" he said biting his lip and walking closer to me. "Oh I see you have a tattoo poking out there" I looked to where he was pointing and I looked at the one on my collar bone "Oh yeah I have two more" I said smiling at him he came close to me to observe the tattoo.

He placed his finger over the writing and stopped his eyes seemed to go dark "Who's Max your boyfriend back home?" I got scared because now his features were hardened "No I'm single and that's my grandfather's name" I moved my shirt over revealing the whole tattoo "Maximilliano" i said to him. He dropped his hand down and looked at me "I'm sorry Cailin" "Its okay Jay a lot of people always ask me that question I'm used to it."

"I think it's sweet that you got your grandfathers name tattooed on you" "Thanks Jay but I think we should be heading out now" "Oh right" Justin said now remembering everything. "So where are you taking me to eat?" Justin opens the door for me to his krome cheetah print fiskher "Johnny Rockets" "Oh my gosh I love that place" he closed the door and went around "I know Jake told me" he said winking at me.

We finally made it Justin opens the door for me. He is such a gentleman. A women took us to a booth and our waiter got our orders down and brought us our food. The waiter would come by and occasionally flirt with Justin the waiter was gay but that didn't bother Justin at all. I looked out the window "Shit its raining Jay" "Its alright the car is literally right at the front door I can run out and grab an umbrella for you then come back and lead you to the car" I didn't know what to say it was like the man of my dreams was in front of me "You are so sweet" the waiter came back "Damn  I'd be out there right now dancing like Beyonce in that rain" Justin and I both laughed we decided to get desert so far this date was going well we were getting to know each other.

"Justin you got a bit of icream there" "Where?" "Here I'll get it for you" I leaned in and kissed Justin. He smiled at me. "Wow baby girl I didn't think you'd get over me that fast" my heart stopped beating I knew Justin didn't say that because I looked down at his lips to see if they were moving but they weren't. I was hoping it was not who I thought it was but it was. My ex-boyfriend.

A/N the johnny rockets scene was real it happened to me and yes the waiter did say that when he was looking outside at how hard it was raining but he was a really sweet guy.