She's A Big Time Setup

Justins Pov~

Selena stopped kissing Jason and looked back at me "Funny how you thought I still cared for you Justin you are so pathetic" she laughed and Jason closed the rectangular hole shut "Enjoy your time burning up in here popstar"Jason said i looked out the window and saw Jason and Selena walking hand in hand to a white jeep and sped off.

Suddenly I heard an explosion and smoke started coming through the cracks of the door I saw Cailin outside coughing running to her car. "Cailin!" I shouted repeatedly.

Calins Pov~

I ran out the mansion coughing from the bomb that went off I was going to drive home since Justin left with the "set up" which was Selena this whole time I thought he really did like me and he was over her.Good thing Jason showed me the survalince video of Justin freeing Selena. After that kiss I thought I was falling for him again until he locked me in the room with the laptop to distract me so he could try to let the bomb go off while I was in the mansion....jerk.

But Jason knew I'd get out because he left a spare key in the room. As I was about to grab the handel of the door to my car I heard glass breaking.When I turned to see where it was coming from it was Justin breaking threw a window and landing on a group of hedges to break his landing. I went over to him he wasn't moving just bleeding from the glass that cut him.

A/N I hope you liked the twist ;)