Scardy Cats

I came back upstairs from the diner with blueberry muffins and orange juice for the boys. Once I entered the apartment it was too quite. "Jakey?!" no answer "Justin?!" no answer.

I placed there food on the table counter and plopped onto the couch I plugged my head phones into my phone and started blasting Kanye West songs.I looked at the television to see Justin and Jake trying to creep behind me.I knew what their plan was. Once I saw them get close enough to me I turned around and grabbed both of their arms.

They screamed like little girls all I could do was laugh. "How the hell did you know we were going to scare you?!" Jake asked still clenching onto his chest. "I saw you dweebs in the television" Justin was still in shock.

"You better run Cailin" "No" I said smiling at Justin "Trust me sloth you're going to want to run" Jake looked at me with extreme concern I got scared so I ran down the hall Justin chasing after me.

Right when I went to grab my doorknob he pulled my hand away and pushed me towards the wall away from my door.

Justin grabbed my hands held them above my head and got really close to my face he brushed his lips past my neck and whispered in my ear. "Just know that next time you are going to be the one screaming not me" he said in a husky voice. He moved back a little so he could look into my eyes there was lust and determination in his eyes. I couldn't help but try not to smile at how sexy he sounded. He gave me one last look and let go of me. 

"Justin hurry up before I eat your breakfast " Jake yelled . With that Justin turned around and left I was just in complete shock at what just happened.